Chapter 10

"Hey," I tapped her on her shoulders then point my fingers at Fiona, who's currently with her teammates, having fun.

"Anong meron d'yan?" Her face redden, that caused me to laugh hard. 

Her harsh shove using her power right hand is enough to know that she find it not funny. She hushed me with such annoyance that I laugh off again.

I think Fiona enjoys her stay here sa East, kaya siguro nandito pa para magliwaliw, her aura today is different--different in a nice way.

Oh--my eastern friend and I went shopping today, I thought of buying new clothes and I pulled her with me, wala akong kasama, eh, she refused at first kasi sabi niya tapon pera but then she couldn't resist my charms. Hah, am I that beautiful? Maganda ba ako? Sabihin niyo oo dali!

Sumimsim ako sa kape ko habang pinipigilang tumawa.

"You should go get her number now." I shrugged my shoulders. "If you like her then make a move," I told her kicking her feet under. She glared at me, jeez. Tama naman ako diba?

"Hindi ko type ang tulad niya."

"What? Why? Fiona is literally everyone's type," I said in duh tone.

"Spoiled brats? No? Tyka masyado siyang mayaman, naniniwala ako na ang mayaman ay para sa mayaman."

Napakamot ako sa tungki ng ilong ko.
I then nodded in understanding and I had to scold myself to stop teasing her when she gave me a look pleading me to drop the topic, but my face reflects the opposite, teasing her again just by giving her a look. She end up being annoyed again. Flocking her eyebrows.

Nilibot ko ang tingin ko dito sa Wooden Coffee shop, ngayon ko lang ito napuntahan ang ganda dito like ugh nakakainis dahil ngayon ko lang nalaman na may ganto dito they serve the best frappe! Buti dito ako dinala ni Ahiera.

Her opinion about richer people ridicule me, I know she hated them since day one and I don't even know why.

Then she asked me, "Anong type mo?"

Napa-ayos ako ng upo. "Teka pag-iisipan ko."

Hmm. Interesting question, people obviously expect me to have high standards, I hate living from the expectations of the people, damn, because I'm not exactly what they expect me, I feel so normal you know, like I don't even know how to flirt nor kiss someone.

I put my leaned my chin on my palm, the other hand twirling my straw. "Honestly? Wala, when I think the person is appealing then they are."

She got too cocky hearing that.

When she asked if she look appealing to me I dissed her immediately. You'll never gonna get my honest answer girl so stop.

The coffee shop becomes too crowded for my liking. I pulled my cap down to my face and sat uncomfortably. Fiona did this on people, she have so many paparazzi and everyone swoons over her smiley face. Poor girl.

Nagkatinginan kami ng kasama ko. She's obviously uncomfortable too, concern written all over her face.

She held her coffee up. "Can we stay for awhile here, ayokong tumayo." Glad she also feel the same.

Our conversation goes on as we talk all about what happened to our day yesterday, we checked each other's day and I think it's kinda cute sa sobrang cute no'n ang sarap nang itapon, nauubusan na kami mapag-uusapan at hindi parin nababawasan ang mga tao sa paligid, nadadagdagan pa nga.

Naipasok niya accidentally ang about sa pagiging clingy ko kagabi, natawa nalang ako. Once in a blue moon, I'm very well oriented, sabi niya being clingy like that sometimes is good sana raw ay topakin ako ulit. I can't help but glare at her.