#141 🔞 NSFW Alphabet ~ Tamaki 🔞

Pre warning: So if any of you know the app FANDOM, it says that Tamaki is cannonly 18. But please if you know for a fact he isn't 18 tell me and I'll delete this chapter! I'd also like to say any requests for NSFW stuff for minors will either not be done or made with fluff in mind instead!

 But please if you know for a fact he isn't 18 tell me and I'll delete this chapter! I'd also like to say any requests for NSFW stuff for minors will either not be done or made with fluff in mind instead!

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

The shy boy will try his best to overcome his natural introvert nature and comfort you in any way he can! Cuddles? Check! Bath? You got it! Snacks and a film? He's down to make sure you have it!

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On himself he probaby favours his hands or something like that idk. On you he loves your eyes. Staring into them and getting lost is something that happens often and he adores it.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It always happens in a condom and if he, for some unknown reason, isn't wearing one, he'll do it on your thighs.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He wants to use his quirk in some way. The only thing stopping him is his awkwardness that is just stopping him from asking you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Your his first. He knows a little bit about what to do but he doesn't really know how to... put it into action.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Anything where he has a view of your face really. Again, your eyes are his weakness and he loves staring into them. Especially when you're being this intimate with each other.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

This elf is far too nervous to try ad crack any jokes so any laughing or giggling is caused by you, not him.

H = Hair (do they like their hair being pulled?)

I imagine its like a 50/50 with him. Its all dependent on how confident he is in the moment more than likely.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's more than likely very romantic when it comes to sharing this moment together! He wants you to feel nothing but love and care from him at any given moment and he's determined to show you how special you are to him.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He does it like 1-2 times a week.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Choking is one for him I think. It doesn't matter who's being choked out of you two, but he likes it.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)

The bedroom. If he's feeling adventurous, the shower is his next favourite place to do it. But that only happens 1 time a month, two times max.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you praise him and basically show him that he is your number 1. Even though he was held on a pedastal as part of the Big Three, he never really felt like he deserved it so when you start saying how you're so proud of him and that he's number one for you no matter what, he loses it.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Anything that requires hurting you so like knife play and stuff. He doesn't want to hurt you to the point of their being cuts and bruises on you.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He 100% prefers giving. Sure he's not complaining if he recieves it, but he feels like by giving it he's paying you back for everything you do for him.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

This man is aware of how intimate sex is. Therefore, he makes sure he's slow and sensual. If you want to be rough though, he'll do it for you. He's a simp, but he's your simp.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Doesn't really like them. Like I said, he believes and knows that it's an intimate moment so therefore, no quickies.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He might be a bit hesitant about some things that you bring forward, he'll flat out refuse some but usually he tries stuff at least once to see how it feels for you and himself.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Considering he's been training to be a hero for three years his stamina would be pretty decent! He'd be able to go around 4-5 rounds if he wants to and if you're okay with it. Consent and your pleasure are his top priorities!

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

This boy would probably be too shy to use them or scared that he'd hurt you by using them but he'd try for you. He doesn't really like them being used on himself but he'll try everything once and will make it known if he likes it or not.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

HAHAHA. Him teasing?? No dear reader. You are the teasing one in this relationship love. On the odd ocassion he has some confidence, he'll tease you a little bit but more often than not, you tease him into becoming a flustered mess.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He groans and grunts probably. Also more than likely holds back because of his shyness and is quiet because of this.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He loves being the little spoon when cuddling and he also loves doing domestic tasks with you. Doing domestic things gets him ready for having a future that won't be complete without you.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

This boy is probably around 6-7 inches long with girth.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Honestly?? Around average probably or just below that. He wouldn't be super sexual because of his shyness.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Normally waits for you to fall asleep in all honesty. He just wants you to be comfy and well looked after before he goes to sleep. On the odd ocassion he'll fall asleep before you but that happens very rarely.