#138 COPYCAT (Todoroki x Reader)

Hey! It's been a while since I've written something, no I'm not dead lol, my computer got busted, my cat spilled water on it cause she's an asshole. But I love her regardless. This oneshot is inspired by "COPYCAT" by Billie Eilish, cause I've been on her for a while now, cause we stan a queen.

Enjoy!! ~Ally

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't be cautious, don't be kind

You committed, I'm your crime

You knew she wanted him, and she did everything she could to take him from you. She was a close friend, but now you realize why she was your close friend, she wanted Todoroki, and she wanted him now. You could no longer be kind to her, you knew what she was doing, and she knew what she was doing. You weren't going to let your guard down around her, or anytime for that matter. You were going to try your best to keep Todoroki because he was your light in the dark, he needed you and you needed him.

Push my button anytime

You got your finger on the trigger, but your trigger fingers mine

You were one step in front of her, you made sure she knew that. She didn't like the fact that you were ahead of her, but you had to do what you had to, to keep him with you. Even though he paid no attention to her, you still had to make sure that she knew Todoroki was yours. Todoroki treated you like the queen you are. He made sure you had everything you needed or wanted. He was the best boyfriend you could ask for, and you were going to try your hardest to make sure he still wanted you and only you.

Silver dollar, golden flame

Dirty water, poison flame

Perfect murder, take your aim

I don't belong to anyone, but everybody knows my name

You weren't very popular at Yuuei, but since you were dating Shoto, everyone knew who you were. No you didn't talk to them, your little small group of friends was just enough for you. Some of them would attempt to be your friend, but you automatically knew why, they wanted him. Maybe you were paranoid, but Todoroki was the best thing that ever happened to you and you didn't want that to go away. You could also tell how fake they were based on their smile, you knew they didn't want to get to know you, but Shoto instead.

By the way, you've been uninvited

'Cause all you say are all the same things I did

She tried to be like you, she said the things that you did, took credit for your work. She wanted to be like you, and while they say imitation is the best form of flattery, you were not flattered. Shoto saw this, and still ignored her, you were starting to think that you were going to far, but you didn't want him to go to her. He didn't say anything cause he liked this protective side of you. He thought you being jealous was hot to him, so he just let you do you.

Copycat trying to cop my manner

Watch your back when you can't watch mine

She was even starting to copy how you acted, you were silent, and kept to yourself, but you were also very polite. Except when people like her tried to take Shoto from you, then you turned into a bitch. A protective bitch, he chose you. You chose him. That's what you both did. You loved each other.

"You better watch your back, when you're not watching mine" you told her

She laughed and walked away thinking you weren't serious, but she would realize that she was extremely wrong.