#140 Confident!Tamaki X Reader

"C'mon, c'mon, C'MON! We're going to be LATE!" Tamaki yells from in front of me as he storms off toward Fatgum's agency.

"I'M COMING!" Is all I can manage to yell as I take off in a sprint behind him. Once I catch up to him, he slows down a bit.

"I'm excited for you to meet the new guy! He's... quiet.... but I think he'll do good with Fat!"
"I don't know Tami... Fat can be a bit loud... You really think this Red Riot guy is going to do well?" I tilt my head.

"You'll just have to meet him and judge for yourself!" He grins, taking off in a sprint again.
I shake my head at his excitement, but follow after him none the less. Once at Fatgum's agency, we were greeted by a red haired boy.

"You must be Red Riot! It's a pleasure to be working with you! I'm (Hero Name), but since we'll be working together, you can call me (Y/N)!" I greet, holding out my hand to his.

"I-I'm Kirishima..." he mumbles, taking my hand lightly.

I look over to Tamaki, who has his brows knitted annoyedly.

"C'mon Red Riot! If you're gonna be a hero, you'll have to be more assertive! Pick up your head! Be proud of where you are!"

"C'mon, we'll show you-" I was about to offer a tour of the building, but Fatgum came bounding out of the door.

"Time to get to work! We just got a call from a nearby school. It's an emergency, so let's get moving!" He yells, sprinting off into the distance. Tamaki and I share a knowing glance as we follow him, Kirishima close behind.

Once at the school, we see a tall villain with rat like characteristics. He was jumping around the playground with a gun, pointing it at teachers desperately trying to shield the scared children.

"Don't worry, we're here to help!" Fat yells at the teachers.

"Why don't you stay back and observe for this one. See how we handle things?" Tamaki whispers back at Kirishima, who nods slowly. He turns to me, and we nod in unison, smiling at what's about to happen. Without a word we take off running to both sides of the villain. He turns to point the gun at Suneater, who gracefully knocks the gun from his hand with a well placed swipe of his tentacle. In his split moment of shock, I jump on his back, pinning him to the ground with his hands behind him.

"Really dude? A school?" I mock from on top of him.

Tamaki ties his hands up, and we throw him into the cop car that had just pulled up. With a solid tap on the roof, Fatgum sent the car off, turning to us.

"Good job as usual you two."

"Leave it to us! We're gonna be the best duo the hero world has ever seen!" Tamaki smiles, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Soooo... what did you learn Red Riot?" I look around Tamaki's chest at the shivering boy.

"This is scary, I want to go home..."

Tamaki and I both roll our eyes, but don't say anything as we head back to HQ. As we walk, I can feel the growing pain in my knee, and Tamaki notices my slight limping. "What's wrong?"
"It's nothing, just twisted my knee jumping on the villain. No biggie!" I shrug and continue walking. Suddenly, my feet aren't touching the ground anymore, and I look up to Tamaki who has taken it upon himself to carry me.

"You don't-" I start to protest but get cut off by Tamaki's "zzzipppp!"

"But I-"

"Nope"

"PUT ME-"

"Not gonna happen."

"You're impossible." I roll my eyes, facing away from him as best I can while in his arms.

"You know you love me." He giggles.

"I despise you." I look back to him.

"No you don't." He rolls his eyes before giving my a light kiss.

"Fine, no I don't." I laugh, relaxing in his arms.

~Thanks for reading!, Love~Koda