PLEASE READ

So, I feel like this is needed to be shared.

Earlier this week, George Floyd was killed by a cop when he was handcuffed. The cop knelt on his neck and restricted him from breathing and even when Floyd was begging for him to let him go, the cop didn't and now Floyd is dead.

Whether he was a cop or not, an innocent black man has been killed and treated brutally for a small crime. In comparison, there has been many white murderers that have been treated fairly and like they did nothing at all.

What happened to Floyd is tragic and it shouldn't be happening. We should be passed treating people differently because of the colour of their skin. At the end of the day, we all bleed red and we all cry clear tears and we are all of the same species. Whether people like it or not, we are one big family.

So, I am going to take this opportunity to ask you to please sign this petition to help bring justice to what happened to Floyd because he deserves that. He lost his life to someone who is supposed to keep everyone safe and he didn't deserve to die how he did.

If you can, please sign the petition here:
https://www.change.org/p/mayor-jacob-frey-justice-for-george-floyd

Signing it or sharing it will be of great help to this. For Floyd and everyone else, this has happened to or this will happen to. They deserve to know that people care and will help in any way they can.