So, the time has come

Okay so I think this has been a long time coming, but it's finally here. It's time for me to stop writing on here completely.

I know I've been gone for a while anyway by now without speaking openly about anything but tbh, last year was just... a drag for me. So much stuff happened and I've been so overloaded for the last 11 months that I forgot to even be here.

But I'm here now to say thank you so much for everything you've given me. I started writing on here when I was 13/14 and honestly I never thought this would become what it has.

If you told me then I'd have a book that had millions of reads I'd tell you you're a fuckijg idiot KDHDIFH. But here I am at 17 with one and it's all because of you guys.

I'm not sure how many of you will see this, but honestly any amount is enough for me. I just want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so fucking much.

You've shown me over the last few years that I can do great things, even if it is for something as silly as a fandom like this was, because I truly never saw this happening.

You've shown me so much love and appreciation and positivity through all of my breaks and everything else and I know I could never give that back to you no matter how hard I try.

But it's time for me to move in from Wattpad and go somewhere else. I've loved it here but honestly? I'm drained writing for wattpad, it began to feel too much like a job for me more than it did a hobby or something for fun so please forgive me for dropping this app like it's hot and moving on to another one.

If anyone is curious, I will be moving to tumblr. I personally prefer it over there and it's... easier for me to use personally so yeah, that's all I think?? I'll link the tumblr on my account if anyone wants to know kdhfkfb.

But seriously, I hope all of you are all staying safe, drinking water, sleeping well and over all making sure you're enjoying yourselves as much as you can. I know times are hard rn, truly I do so please please please make sure you look after yourself okay??

I love every single last one of you with everything I have. Thank you again for the last few years.

Bye guys, stay strong heroes!! 💖💖💖