Chapter 2: First quest and meeting an explosive loli

(--Y/n Pov--)

In the past few weeks, we have been sent to another world. I have been working with Wiz and I considered her as <Friend>. The same goes for Kazuma and Aqua.

Wiz had an extra room for me to sleep in, so I moved out of the stable. Aqua was really upset and sad about it. She said that I was her favourite pillow. I'm glad I moved away actually... It's smell like horse sh*t over there.

Anyways... Kazuma, Aqua and me have agreed to go on a killing quest today, since we didn't come here to be normal workers. Let's just hope this gonna go well for us.

(-Timeskip-)

Kill Quest

Defeat 5 "Giant Toads" In 3 Days

0/5

Kazuma: " AHHHH!!! Save me Aqua, Y/n! Save me- Woah! "

Yeps that's Kazuma right there being chased by a giant green toad. Poor him. Aqua just begin to laugh at him, while I slept on the grass hill. Not caring about the world around me. Right now we are outside of the town Axis and in the wilderness while try to do the quest. Keyword " try. ".

Aqua: " Kazuma! If you want me to save you, why don't you start by adding "san" to the end of my name?! "

Kazuma: " Aqua-sama! "

Aqua: " I guess I have no choice. I'll help you out, you shut-in NEET! In return, you'd better worship me from tomorrow onward! "

Kazuma: " Huh? "

I sat op and saw that the frog was looking at us more specific Aqua. This could only end in two ways. Not that I cared anyways back to sleep!

Aqua: " When we get back to town, join the Axis Sect and pray to me three times a day. At mealtime, when I say "Gimme," you'll hand over your food over without resistance. And- "

Huh, why did she stopped? And why can't I feel the sun? I sat up again and looked at Aqua begin eaten by a toad.

Y/n: " Hey what goin- "

Something slimy just touched my upper body. I think I'm inside a toad now. Wow, it's smell, but warm.

(--Kazuma Pov--)

Y/n: " Hey what's goin- "

Y/n then got eaten by a toad. The same goes for Aqua. Holy crap! I gotta save them! I ran forward to both of the toads and yelled.

Kazuma: " Don't get eaten! "

KONOSUBA!

(--3rd Person Pov--)

Kazuma saved both Aqua and Y/n and both of them have now in fact slime all over their bodies.

Kazuma: " Good thing these frogs stopped moving around while it was eating you both. "

Aqua: " Thank you, Kazuma! Thank you! Thank you very much! "

Kazuma: 'She smells disgusting!'

Y/n: " I smell, I smell, I smell like a toad. "

Kazuma: " Um, let's head back for today. These guys are more than we can handle. Let's do this after we get more equipment together. "

Aqua then got up.