Chapter 4: Solo quest and meeting a loli dragon

Next day

(--Y/n Pov--)

Hmm, I should probably spend some of the skill points on my adventure card. Kazuma already spent his and if this continues he would probably have an advantage over me... Who am I kidding? I have the all imagination card! But I can't always rely on them. Let's see I level up five times from the last event and now I have 28 skills point that are waiting to be spent.

Available skills to learn (Without someone to teach you)

Holy Fox Flame: 20 p

Teleport: 5

Sword Dance(Passive): 10 p

Aura sense(Passive): 3 p

Danger Sense(Passive): 3 p

Hmm, all these skills are pretty good for a beginner like me, but I should choose carefully. Let's see... Holy Fox Flame seems like something I should have, cause I'm a kitsune, so I guess it's gonna be my main magic *Click*.

Now I have 8 points back to spend. I think I'm just gonna spare up and use them later. I can never be too careful hehe *Click*. I could feel my body begin to change and I saw multiple skills appeared on my adventure card.

New skills acquired!

<Fox Flame>

<Healing Flame>

<Flame Waves>

<Fire and Holy Resistance Lvl 1>

<Deity form>

Hmm, it's only five skills, but who knows it might be good.

Info on each skill.

<Fox Flame>

Description: Able to manipulate with the holy flame of kitsune clan. It's flame are stronger than normal fire and holy magic. The more tails the kitsune have, the more powerful it become.

<Healing Flame>

Description: Able to heal allies even undead monsters. It's considered to be one of the top tier healing spells due to its effectiveness and how much mana it uses.

<Flame Waves>

Description: The user sends multiple waves of flame to attack the enemies with It. It could be use as a distraction, or to burn enemies to ashes. The user is able to send multiple waves as long as they have enough mana.

<Fire and Holy Resistance Lvl 1>

Description: Able to withstand more against fire and holy magic. Can be upgraded for skills points. When upgraded to max the user would be immune to fire and holy spells.

Required points for first upgrade: 1 p

<Deity form>

Description: Manifest yourself to a temporary god. Having all stats multiply by hundreds time higher. Cost a lot of mana and also cost for every second while in deity form.

Not bad for my first magic and it was worth it, especially the <Deity Form> so op. Next is about the <Imagination Card>, I already know what I wanted. I have nine cards left to use. I think I will use it on...