We have no choice!

Quick thing: I don't fully remember the scene between Dumbledore and Draco but I'll try my best!

House: Slytherin

Blood status: Pureblood

Warnings: Death, loads of crying (It's not Y/n or Draco this time, though, so don't worry), ANGST, swearing, I guess some fluff but like just a teensy bit, but like enough to warm your heart teehee.

Proof read July 15th, 2020

✈︎

3rd Person

"I-It's dead..." Y/n says, looking into the Closet of Vanishing. "Draco, what are we gonna do?" (Do you wanna build a snowman- sorry)

Y/n and Draco are at their last stage of mending the Closet of Vanishing. The chosen couple can't complete their mission if they don't kill Professor Dumbledore, and if they don't complete their mission, they'll have to watch each other and their parents die. The only way they can escape safely after killing the headmaster is with Voldemort's most trusted minions. Although, there's no way any known Death Eater can get on castle grounds, so the Closet of Vanishing was our only option.

"I don't want to do this! I can't! I was part of the Dumbledore army! He's helped me through so much, I can't repay him by taking his life! I can't do it!" Y/n yells, pacing through Draco's private dorm room; as he is a prefect.

Draco sits on his bed, his hands covering his guilt-ridden face.

"Babe, I know it's hard! What choice do we have?! Tell me any other thing we can do right now–without getting ourselves killed–and we'll do it! Just tell me!" Draco abruptly stands up, waiting for Y/n's answer.

Y/n's pacing suddenly comes to a holt. She stands in front of her impatient boyfriend, completely speechless. Her once imaginative mind has ceased to function.

Draco gives her a whole minute before he scoffs.

"Exactly what I thought."

Rage suddenly boils up in Y/n's head. She's now beginning to process what's happened to her and her boyfriend. She's now beginning to process how unfair all this is.

Y/n's a sweet, charming Slytherin, yet whoever messes with her or Draco will wish they were never chosen to attend Hogwarts. She's fair. Gentle, yet threatening. But maybe she shouldn't have shown any soft side of hers, 'cause that just made her a target. She became one of Dumbledore's favourites, and that's what brought her against him; Dumbledore sees great potential in the Y/h/c [brunette, blonde, etc.], yet Voldemort mirrors his potential to the same innocent girl, whether she likes it or not.

Draco isn't one of Dumbledore's favourites, obviously. Yet, his family has a–unfortunately–wonderful reputation with the dark lord.

Neither Y/n nor Draco deserve to be dragged into this horrid mess.

That isn't fair to Y/n at all. This isn't how her year is supposed to go. She's supposed to put more effort into helping Dumbledore, not betraying him. Merlin, she dreads seeing his face after his faithful Slytherin prefect and friend betrays him.

"MERLIN, IF I COULD KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH WHO CALLS HIMSELF THE DARK LORD, I WOULD. I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!" Y/n's anger bursts right to her right fist, and all she could do is punch holes into the single dorm's back wall, tears finally making their merry way down her once full-of-colour cheeks.

"Y/n. Y/n, baby, stop. Y/n!" Draco tries telling his poor girlfriend to stop, but to no avail. He wraps his arms around her waist, his chest to her back, and pulls her away from the torn wall.