Vanished

Im into BTS now :)

Edit: found who requested this kayleighpotato

--

House: doesn't matter

Blood status: doesn't matter

Warnings: war, nightmares, near-death, angst but ends in fluff

Summary: You and draco have been together since 4th year in hogwarts and you have stuck by his side after him getting the dark mark and after the battle with voldermort, and a couple later you found out you were pregnant and after you had given birth, draco had nightmares of voldermort coming back and taking you and his son away from him and one night draco woke up from a bad nightmare and you weren't beside him and he started panicking and he gotten up and ran about the house in a blind panic looking for you and he eventually found you curled up with your son in his room, he leans down takes your son from your arms and kisses his head and put him in bed and then lifted you bridal style and took you back to bed and held onto you like you were going to disappear

(Requested – sorry i don't remember who requested this but if you could comment on the summary if you know you requested it i'll tag you :D)

My apology for being away for so long is at the end if you're interested :)

»»——⍟——««

There aren't many relationships like yours and Draco's one. You two have gone through heaven and hell together. I mean, what couple has gone through a whole war together, survived, and dealt with an annoying ass all-powerful-no-nosed-wizard. I mean some have, but maybe 1% of the population.

Now, you and Draco are peacefully living in Malfoy Manor, but it's been completely renovated. It looks more lively with many warm, peaceful colours, plants and vines scattered in every corner and unused space, soft comforting furniture, and even a few more windows to let more sunlight in. Of course, Draco made sure to add a high-tech security system to make sure nothing happens, but you can't really blame him, especially with a child in the house.

Draco's suffered more throughout his years, since he had to obey not only his sorry excuse of a dad, but the dark lord. You always wondered why he was called the dark lord event hough he's paler than an introverted emo.

You did fight in a war, but you weren't influenced badly your whole life. You actually had a pretty okay life, until 6th year where your relationship with Draco seemed to deteriorate, but you didn't let it and helped him through everything. Ever since then, you never kept secrets from each other. None. And when you fought, you didn't isolate yourselves, you discussed everything. That's how you ended up in a happy marriage with him, and that's how you raised your son, Scorpius.

But because of all Draco's gone through, he still has severe nightmares, and rarely night terrors, but when he had them they were bad. He only has night terrors once or twice a year, though, but they've seemed to die down a bit.

"You start school tomorrow, love. I know you're nervous but you'll do amazing! Albus, Lily, James, Hugo (ron and hermione's son THAT I DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED), and Rose are gonna be there! Go on now, off of to bed, darling," you say and kiss your son's forehead.

Draco lets his arm slip from around your waist and pecks his son's forehead and says, "Goodnight, kid. You'll do great, we love you." He tucks Scorpius in and wraps his arm back around your waist. 

"Night mum. Night dad." Scorpius says sleepily, in his small innocent voice.

You smile and look back, "Goodnight, Scorp."

Draco smiles and leads you to your shared room.

You're eventually both asleep tangled up with each other. 

-

Draco holds you and Scorpius close to him, his wand struggling to hold your limp bodies. He apparates before the Dark Lord's curse can hit him, too.

He lands in the middle of a forest, only meaning to apparate anywhere but near the Dark Lord. You and your son's bodies drop from him, completely unmoving.

"Y/N/N?? SCORP?? COME ON WAKE UP! WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO!!"

He slaps your faces, not meaning to hurt you, but he won't stop till you both wake up. 

"COME ON PLEASE!!" He cries, his face an exact replica of the Niagara Falls.

Leaves scrunch under footsteps behind him. He flings his head back to see the Dark Lord, but before he could process anything, "AVADA KEDAVRA"

-

Draco sits up, he can't tell between the tears and sweat on his face and the rest of his body. He takes off his shirt that's now soaked with sweat and tears (I'm sorry I had to). He pats your side of the bed, but doesn't feel anyone. "Love?" His eyes widen. It was a dream. It really was. Well, a nightmare.

He aggressively flings the sheets off himself and sprints to Scorpius' room, not caring of all the loud noises he's making.

(ok but imagine a sweaty, aggressive, shirtless Draco... im leaving life✌️)

He barges into Scorpius' room to be met with you cuddled up on Scorpius' bed. He lets out a long sigh of relief, taking his time to catch his breath.

He goes to the bathroom to splash some fresh water on himself and to calm down. He dries up and heads back to Scorpius' room.

He gets under the sheets of his son's huge bed. I mean, it's Draco Malfoy, he wouldn't have gotten a twin bed for his only son.

"Dray?" You say hoarsely. 

"I love you. Both."

You smile and turn to him, just twisting your back, and leave a long kiss on his lips. Draco sighs, officially in a sense of peace. 

"We love you more."

"I love you too, dad."

The three of you laugh and go back to sleep.

»»——⍟——««

Dear Draco,
I don't need Accio to make you come..

Friggity dick this was bad ok this is my apology. SOOOo. As you know I'm recovering from shit and im half dead. I moved away from all my friends and I miss them like hell. My first day of school was really shit and im having a shit ton of breakdowns. School's fine now but I just started off really bad. People kept asking me shit about the explosion and they just didn't know their limits. All i could do since then was gaming and homework. I didn't read, didn't write, didn't draw. Nothing. I was. a wreck. I still am, but I'm better. I slowly started drawing, then reading, and now I'm back at writing. I really miss it, to be honest. I know it's not an excuse and I'm sorry but just thank you for not pressuring me and for being patient. I owe y'all.

K love you <3

Words: 1.1k