Good Luck Charm (Modern AU)

Y'all Jin is in this bitch i swear im happy to have him as my bias

This is a blurb cuz im sleepy and school is penetrating my ass aggressively
(Ok now i see why people keep comparing me to Richie Tozier... welp his middle name is my first name so u-fuckin-wu bitch)

Gamer!Draco cuz the new spider-man game is out and im already almost half-way through it :)

House: doesn't matter
Blood Status: it's 2020 idk
Warnings: an improvised blurb at midnight - fluff - um swearing but the first thing i did was swear before i even wrote anything so rip (sorry but i live on swearing)

Kinda important: the names i use like wraith and bangalore  are from Apex Legends (an fps game im unhealthily addicted to) so yeah

»»——⍟——««

"OH COME ON DO SOMETHING USEFUL, WRAITH!" Draco yells at the screen.

"Draco, your mic is off." You say

Of course, he didn't hear you, but you haven't spoken a word to him since you came to his house three hours ago. Now, you're just taking every opportunity as an excuse to say just one thing to your boyfriend.

"WHAT IS THIS BANGALORE DOING I'M LITERALLY FIGHTING THE WHOLE SQUAD ON MY OWN!!" Draco screams again.

(Oh my fucking god just imagine an aggressive yelling Draco girl boner has officially been activated...)

You swat his head and tell him to be quiet before his parents yell at him AGAIN.

"Sorry, sorry." Draco rubs his head and goes back to his game.

Two hours later and you see that Draco finally got good teammates and is having a peaceful, easy game. He's calmed down and is finally smiling a genuine smile.

You haven't gotten any attention from him other than his usual apologies for being too loud, so you take this as an opportunity.

You get on the floor next to him and lay on your stomach.

Draco glances at you weirdly but doesn't question it and looks back at the screen.

You lift his bent elbow, careful not to mess up his fingers pressing on the buttons, and start fitting your head through the gap between his arm and thigh.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Draco chuckles, giving you a quick glance.

You whine and continue shoving yourself closer to him, still careful not to mess up his gameplay.

You then fit your leg through the gap and wrap both your legs around his waist and hug his neck, nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck while he continues playing comfortably.

Draco chuckles and kisses your temple, tightening his grip on you while still having a proper grip on the controller.

A few minutes later and he fist bumps the air (not too high not to disturb your peace), a triumphant and soft "yes!" coming from him, which was enough to let you know that he finally won a game after over 5 hours of constant playing.

Draco softly holds your cheeks with his soft palms and pulls you back with an adorable and proud smile on his face.

He kisses you sweetly and hugs you really tight, discarding his headset and controller on the floor beside you both.

He pulls away and kisses your face repeatedly making you let out a bunch of soft giggles, which makes him also let out soft chuckles.

He looks at you with genuine love and adoration and says, "My good luck charm."

The effects a simple game has on love...

»»——⍟——««

That was cheesy what the fuck.
Am I seriously like Richie Tozier cuz people won't stop fuckin comparing me to him. (Im not complaining i mean finn's a hot piece of ass but still)

Dear Draco,
Let's practice Alohamora. I can be the door so you can slam me all you want, baby.

k that was something

Words: 642