Triwizard Tournament - Prologue

NEW SERIESSSS

--

House: Slytherin

Blood Status: Half-blood (Lily's a muggle-born)

Warnings: Kinda angst ig but this is only the beginning soooo👀

Notes: Aight a few notes here. Please read this so you understand why I did everything the way it is.
• So, you're Harry's twin sister.
• I put you as a Slytherin because – if y'all remember – Harry was super super close to being in Slytherin, but because the Sorting Hat took Harry's want to be in Gryffindor into consideration, he was put in Gryffindor. So, I thought that you would be put in Slytherin to show that you're the half of Harry that should've been put in Slytherin and not in Gryffindor.
• You also are "the girl who lived" and the chosen one, I guess. Which means you're also wanted by Voldie.
• You have a scar, but it's on your temple not your forehead.
• You and Draco are dating.
• This is just the epilogue, so this will be short and only include the Champions Selection scene.
• By the way, I'm gonna write this in second person (which is kinda hard for me but I'll try my best), but if it bothers you and you want me to write in another point of view please feel free to tell me!

DISCLAIMER: this has probably been done before (i doubt im the first person to do something like this) so just know that i did NOT plagiarise this from anyone WHATSOEVER!

✈︎

Hogwarts students of all years gather up in the Great Hall to witness the Champions Selection of the Triwizard Tournament.

Some tables were rearranged, so there are smaller once at the entrance, the back, and on the sides. In the middle stood the Goblet of Fire and Professor Dumbledore himself.

You sit between Harry and Draco, much to their dismay.

Once everyone was settled down, Dumbledore silences them and began the ceremony. He puts his hand up, facing all the small fires which are lighting up the giant room. Every direction his hand faces, the fire parallel to it grows smaller and dims out the room, making the hall look eery. Everyone can feel the intensity and tension increase as each flame grows smaller.

Dumbledore places his palms on the Goblet and then backs away. His face shares the same expression as everyone else's in the room – curiosity and impatience.

Suddenly, the fire turns red, leaving some students to gasp at the sight. A small white paper flies out and flows to Dumbledore's hand, but as soon as it landed in his hand it has already been charred.

Dumbledore carefully turns the paper, careful not to burn himself, and wastes no time in calling out the first champion of this year.

"The Durmstrang champion is . . . Victor Crum!"

The Durmstrangs cheer for their strongest player and congratulate him. Victor gets up, shakes Dumbledore's hand, and walks to the champions' room.

You and Harry lightly clap. Draco wasn't clapping. No, he was literally slapping his hands together with excitement.

The Goblet's fire then turns pink, and a fancy, circular, folded up paper springs into Dumbledore's hand.

He reads the paper and announces the next champion.

"The champion for the Beauxbettes . . . Miss Fleur Delacour!"

(Ik it's Beaubatons but I'm rewatching the scene and Dumbledore said "Beauxbettes" which I'm guessing is what they call themselves)