Just a Little Tipsy

I made the edit above cuz im obsessed with aidan for some reason and me and my best friend keep drooling over him (especially after i watched TUA2 and im tryna get her to watch TUA) so um yeah lol idk why this is important but yeah

{THIS IS A BLURB}

House: Any (slytherin would fit more but i feel bad cuz i keep putting the house as Slytherin so im gonna try keep it neutral)

Blood Status: Any

Warnings: sexual reference (NOT SMUT DON'T WORRY) - underage drinking (16 years old)

IMPORTANT A/N: im so sorry i've been away but i've been out of it since the explosion and im moving away early morning tomorrow to another country and i had to spend a lot of time with my friends cuz they're all my childhood friends and it really hurts me that im leaving so i had to take some time off. i'll try post more frequently but im rarely gonna post a full one shot and only post blurbs or hcs but i'll try to do something long on the plane to pass time. thanks for understanding luvs <3

»»——⍟——««

"Y/nnn! Hello, love!" Draco slurs, falling into your arms. You catch him on time, but still stumble at his weight.

You roll your eyes at his state and give him a playful yet serious glare, "Are you drunk, Malfoy?"

"Me? Drunk? NooOOoo! Just a little tipsy!" He giggles.

You feel kind of sorry for him. The only times you really see him smile are when you make him laugh in private – which is kind of rare with the task the dark lord has set him – or when he's completely out of it. He needs to get pretty well drunk to get him to smile, too, which only worsens your state of worry.

You sigh and lift him enough for him to stand exceptionally straight.

"Let's get you to bed, Draco."

"No! nOooo! Please, Y/n/n!" He whines, about to take another swig from his bottle of fire whiskey until you snatch it out of his grasp.

"Enough, Draco." You drag him into the bathroom just so he doesn't go back to find himself another bottle to drown himself in. 

You down the remaining liquids of the strong alcohol into the sink. You would rather it pollute wherever it's going than pollute Draco's liver, which he's already polluted enough.

"Y/n! Why did you do that?!" He suddenly turns angry, like a woman five months into her pregnancy.

You don't answer and drag him into his private dorm, a privilege he took advantage of from being the son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

You slowly lay his almost limp body onto the bed and take off his tie, the shirt over his flannel, unbutton his flannel just a bit so he can get some air into his sweaty chest, and take his shoes off. 

"You're finally ready, Y/l/n? Salazar, I thought I'd have to wait for years," he says, unbuckling his pants.

"WOah woah!" You stop his hands from going any further and reassure him that you're only taking his pants off because they're tight and you're gonna fit him into comfortable sweatpants.

He grunts in response but lets you dress him anyway.

You tuck him in peacefully and kiss his forehead while slightly ruffling up his hair.

He groans and swats your hand away, but still pulls you close, longing for your touch – just not on his luscious that he spends a good amount of time brushing, no matter how pleasing he finds it.

"Go rest, Draco. You have a long day tomorrow." 

"Tomorrow is no different than any other day in my ridiculous life." He rolls his eyes.

You sigh sadly and lean closer to him, "I know, darling. But the more you rest the better you'll feel the next day."

He nods understandingly and pecks your lips, the kiss a little shaky because of his still drunk state.

Draco directly falls asleep, his hand falling from your waist.

You grab some headache pills and water and put them on his night stand for the horrible headache you know he's gonna have in the morning from the amount of fire whiskey he had.

Merlin, if only life would be merciful of his undeserving state...

»»——⍟——««

Dear Draco,
Just the thought of your wand makes me spill my potion.

A/N: I'm sorry this was short, I'm with my grandparents and uncle and cousin because i won't see them for a while. I just wanna thank you for 10k reads, it seriously means a lot to me because i never really thought my writing is worth reading but i did it anyway because it keeps me sane. I just wanna let you know I love you and thank you for being by my side, it means the world. Stay safe, everyone ❤

Words: 815