Birthday Special!!

TODAY IS DRACO'S BIRTHDAY SO HELL YEEAAAAHHHHH (i literally set a reminder -.-)

--

House: Any

Blood Status: Any

Warnings: Draco forgets his birthday lol (although let's be honest that's no surprise to any of us)

Notes: Let's just imagine that Draco never had his Malfoy ring heirloom thing.

✈︎

Third Person

Y/n finishes tying a small bow around the present she bought for Draco and sets it under the bed, awaiting the special day, June 5th; Draco's birthday.

She spent a good amount of galleons on his gift and she's really hoping he likes it. 

"Y/n, can you help me with something? I can't figure out this one question and it's getting on my ner –" Draco walks in but stops when he sees her shoving something under her bed, "Babe? What are you doing?"

Y/n freezes at his voice and tries to get up, but ends up banging her head on the side rail of her bed. "Ow! H-Hi, Draco! Didn't see you there!" she says and chuckles nervously, rubbing the part of her head that she hurt.

"Is everything alright?" Draco asks, slightly concerned.

"Yep! Neva betta, baby!" Y/n says, a maniac smile on her face.

Draco looks at his girlfriend with a confused and kind of scared face. "A-Alright . . . Anyway, could you help me with this question because it's frustrating me and I can't find the answer anywhere."

It's finally June 5th, and even better, a Saturday! So today Y/n and Draco and spent his birthday in Hogsmeade and enjoy the delicious butterbeer in The Three Broomsticks.

Y/n runs to Draco, who's standing by the entrance of Hogwarts waiting for his girlfriend, and embraces him tightly. 

"Woah! I didn't know you were this excited for Hogsmeade!" Draco says and chuckles.

"I'm not – well, I am, but today's a special day!" Y/n hops rapidly, still embracing Draco.

"Did I forget our anniversary? I'm pretty sure that was three moths ago, though. . ." Draco says, confusion and worry hitting his face.

"What? No." Y/n looks at him also in confusion and worry.

"Your birthday?"

"No. . ."

"Christmas?"

"It's summer. . ."

"Nutella day?"

"I wish, but no. Draco did you seriously forget what today is? It's June 5th!" Y/n says excitedly, hoping he would remember what today is.

"It's summer!"

"What? No! Draco it's your birthday!" 

Draco stands still for a moment and contemplates his whole life.

(MORNINGS ARE FOR COFFEE AND CONTEMPLATION, FLO!)

"Wait that makes me . . . 16?" Draco questions, still quite stunned.

"Yeah! Happy Birthday, Dray!!" Y/n squeals and hugs him tightly again.

"Oh. Thank you, love. I can't believe I didn't remember my own birthday! You're truly a loyal girlfriend, darling." He gives Y/n a genuine smile and kisses her very gently.

They pull away after a few seconds and smile at each other. Y/n remembers something and quickly reaches for her robe pocket and takes out a small silver box wrapped with an emerald green ribbon around it.

"I bought this for you and it arrived by owl post yesterday. I had it custom made for you!" Y/n says and hands him the box.

Draco takes the box from her and slowly opens it, making sure not to ruin it.

(HE'S SUCH A SOFTIE THOOOOOO)

He opens the lid to see a beautiful silver ring with an M carved in the middle of it.

"Y/n, I . . . I don't know what to say. . ." Draco looks at the ring completely speechless. "How much did you pay for this, love?"

"Um. . . 15 galleons. . . but- but it's okay! I want it to run in the Malfoy family, whether it's with me or not!"

15 galleons = $99.6

"Love, of course it will be with you! Thank you, darling. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

Draco hugs Y/n tightly and secretly wipes a pesky little tear away before letting it and more escape.

"I love you so much, Y/n."

"I love you too, babe."

Draco slips the ring on his right middle finger and holds Y/n's hand. She can feel the ring on her hand and she smiles proudly at her work.

"Now how about we celebrate the rest of your birthday in Hogsmeade?"

"Thank sounds like a brilliant idea, love."

✈︎

Dear Draco,
Are you a birthday balloon? Because your booty's poppin'.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPIIIIIIIIIIII

Words: 760