Chapter 1

It really was an accident and you didn't want it to happen. Even twelve hours later your cheeks were still red, it was so humiliating. What happened? You didn't really know it yourself..

Your so called 'boyfriend' wanted you to accompany him to a big show where he had a performance. Kai (an imaginary idol) was a solo artist and quite successful, and somehow you got into a quite complicated relationship with him.

You weren't officially a couple but he had taken you with him to several events already. You were used to be around other idols since you met him about six months ago in a club.

You had caught his eye and he took you in the VIP area. You started talking and ended up having a one night stand which turned out to be a bit more than a one night stand.

"Okay, Y/N", he said sneaking his arm around your waist, "I'm going on stage now." You smiled and placed a peck on his cheek.

"Have fun, baby", you said leading him to the door of his dressing room.

"And you, don't have fun with anybody else while I'm gone", he said winking and left.

"Like you always do?", you whispered to yourself after he had closed the door. You knew exactly that you were only one of the many chics he had, since he was quite famous among the girls.

You knew it exactly but you enjoyed too much being with him. He was damn hot and also had a very charming personality which made it hard for you to leave.

Even though you deserved someone who loved and cherished you in the way you want it.

And now you sat in his changing room backstage waiting for him to return. You sighed and looked into the mirror fixing your tight-fitting shirt.

It would take even longer so you decided to walk a bit around. You actually liked being backstage and watch how everyone worked hard to make everything perfect for the fans.

Some of the staff already knew you and greeted you.

"Still clinging on to Kai?", a sassy voice said behind you.

"Oh, hi Ciara", you said rolling your eyes and gave her a quick hug. She was the first one to make you realise which game Kai was playing with the girls. And somehow you two became very good friends.

"So?", she asked poking your side.

"Yes", you admitted avoiding her reproachful gaze, "get back to work and don't worry about me."

"I'm telling you, Y/N", she said laughing and shook her head. You groaned and pushed her away.

"See you", she said waving goodbye.

"Bye", you said biting your lower lip. You knew she was right but you loved it too much.

Lost in your thoughts you wandered back to Kai's dressing room, because he must be getting off stage soon. You opened the door and froze as soon as you noticed the half naked guy, who wasn't Kai, standing in the room.

You didn't mean to stare but... you couldn't get your eyes off his toned back. He was about to put on a white shirt and you had the best look at the muscles which strained over his perfect back and shoulders outlining his broad figure. His skin was smooth and slightly tanned.

Your eyes made your way up to his soft brown hair which formed tiny curls along the hairline of his neck.

As soon as he noticed your presence he turned around and raised an eyebrow questioning since you didn't seem to leave any sooner.

You were now kind of distracted by his exposed upper body which was even more attractive than his back.

The muscles on his stomach formed perfect lines leading your gaze even further down to the hem of his jeans and his unbuckled belt.

"Do you plan on coming in and closing the door behind you or do you want to leave first?", he asked smirking, "I normally like changing with the door closed."

You coughed and your cheeks blushed in a deep shade of red. His eyes caught yours and you weren't able to form a sentence.

The heat in the room increased as he pierced through you with his dark brown eyes. Why did you feel like you already stood undressed in front of him?