Chapter 10

"I'm so happy that you entered my dressing room back then", he said so close to your neck that you could feel his breath on your skin.

He travelled his hands from your hips under the fabric of your shirt exploring your bare skin with his fingertips. The tingling sensation sent shivers down your spine and you closed your eyes throwing your head back in pleasure.

He smirked knowing he had all the control. He connected his lips with the sensitive skin on your neck leaving butterfly kisses all over your neck. He added a little pressure and sucked your skin in between his teeth making the skin turn blue and purple.

Your lips slightly parted and sounds left your mouth you never heard. He spinned you around tangling his hand in your hair at the back of your head. He pulled your face towards him and brushed his lips teasingly over yours.

"You have me so weak with your little moans", he growled piercing you with his dark eyes. You licked your lips unintentionally and lifted your arms hesitantly passing your hands over his toned abdomen. He placed his hand under your chin pulling you into a demanding kiss.

"So curious, princess", he mumbled craving for you. His hands made their way to the hem of your pants and tugged on them. You gasped and brushed his hands off.

"Not here, Tae", you said panting with your cheeks still flushed. He chuckled lowly.

"Playing hard to get, hm?", he said buttoning his shirt in a teasing slow pace, "you're lucky that we can head home right away."

You laughed and rolled your eyes at his needy behaviour. He gripped your wrist tightly and made you look at him.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me, babe", he said and spanked your ass catching you by surprise. A long night awaited you.

Time skip

After the tour you returned home and started into a new life. You built your own life together and arranged everything perfectly for you. You bought an apartment and made it your own sweet home.

Sometimes you still wondered what has happened to Kai but you had promised Taehyung not to search for him. However, once when you were on your phone you came along an article about him.

You tapped on it and read through it. It caught your attention because it talked about his career. He got reported and arrested for several assaults along with violence against women. He was sentenced to ten years in prison and is probably rottening there.

You sighed relieved and were happy that he finally got what he deserved. You closed the article when you received a text from Taehyung.

'Get ready. I'm picking you up in thirty minutes for our concert xx'

You smiled and ran to your wardrobe to find something pretty to wear. Today you were attending one of BTS' biggest concerts ever because he insisted on it.

You were quite excited to see your boyfriend perform what he loves. He picked you up in time and complimented you on your outfit after pecking your lips.

You didn't come backstage with him because this time, you would be at the concert properly like everyone else. It was a huge crowd but you could make your way up to the front.

You screamed along with the fans when the lights went off and BTS appeared on stage. Your eyes were glued to your boyfriend and you watched him in awe how he performed so powerfully.

You just loved and enjoyed every second of the concert. He didn't spot you in the crowd, but he knew you were watching and you felt like he was going extra hard on you with his seductive moves.

All of the girls around you were thirsting over him but you didn't mind because you knew he was all yours. You knew it damn well.

The concert came to an end and you cheered, when Taehyung asked for silence. The whole stadium went silent when he clutched the mic in his hand and searched for words.

"Army, there's something I need to tell you", he said lowering his head, "you know how important my girlfriend is to me.." The crowd cheered loudly.

"And after all we've gone through, she's still by my side and I hope she always will be", he said lifting his head with teary eyes. The other members patted his back and waited for him to finish speaking.

"So, there's something I want to ask her..."