Chapter 2

You gulped and tried to get back to your senses. "Um, I-I was going to..", you stuttered blushing wildly, "I was about to-"

"Y/N", a deep voice said confused behind you and walked in to, "what are you doing here?"

It was Kai, who had spotted you standing in a dressing room which wasn't his. You snapped back to reality and blinked, finally able to have a clear thought.

"I'm sorry, I thought this was your dressing room", you explained still having pink cheeks. The man, on the other hand, chuckled shaking his head and closed his belt.

Kai didn't miss the flustered look on your face and protectively put his arm around your waist.

"I thought you'd prefer someone to me", he said and you smiled embarrassed.

"We'll leave then", you said and pushed Kai out of the room. You threw a last glance at this god of a man and his eyes once again met yours.

There was something in his eyes, a sparkle which you couldn't get out of your head, even three days after the incident.

And once again, you found yourself staying at Kai's mansion, just to be around him because you liked it. You were lazily scrolling through your phone leaving Kai to mind his own business.

After a while he plopped down next to you on the couch and rested his hand on your thigh. You put your phone away and looked at him. He leaned in and pecked your lips while squeezing your thigh gently.

"No, I'm really not in the mood", you said pulling away. He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Let's go to the club then", he said getting up, "come on, go change into something hot."

You scoffed and ignored his comment. You chose a black leather skirt and tugged in a white shirt with a pretty neckline. You added make-up, suitable for the club and went downstairs, where Kai was waiting for you.

"Damn, Y/N. I can't wait to take that skirt off you", he said seductively and checked you out. You chuckled and breathed a kiss on his cheek.

You arrived at the luxury club and walked over the red carpet, easily passing the bodyguards.

Literally everyone knew Kai and you already felt the girls thirsting for him. You grit your teeth and pushed the doubts away. In those moments you felt like a toy he uses and will throw away, when he gets bored.

But tonight, you were going to have fun and drink expensive alcohol. The club was stuffed with party people and the music was buzzing in your ears.

Kai ordered you your favourite cocktail and soon you got lost on the dance floor, getting carried away from the alcohol.

You knew Kai was chilling in the VIP area, probably getting touchy with a chica. But you didn't care, you wouldn't go home with him tonight anyway.

You moved your hips to the music and raised your arms. You closed your eyes and passed your hands over your body feeling the beat in your heart.

"Is this dancing not too sexy for someone who has a boyfriend?", a deep voice said directly in your ear. The man behind you laid his hand on your hip and you turned around to him.

"I don't have a boyfriend", you screamed and took a closer look to see to whom you were talking.

"If I didn't know it better I would believe you", he said chuckling and you widened your eyes in shock, when you recognised this handsome face.

"Oh my god", you groaned and hid your face, "it's you."

The people in the club were moving a lot and he was pushed against you. You stumbled and held on to his collar. You smelled his sweet aftershave and you felt his hot breath hit your neck.

"You looked better without that shirt", you blurted carelessly and he smirked. You put your hands around his neck and danced with him. You looked up into his eyes feeling that he was hesitating.

"What are you waiting for?", you asked.

"You are-" "So what? A little dancing doesn't hurt anyone", you said moving against his body. He hissed and firmly grabbed your waist to stop you. He pushed you away from the dance floor to a more silent corner.

"I don't think-", he said but you turned around and pushed him against the wall pressing your lips on his.