Chapter 3

He cupped your cheek in his hand and pulled you closer by your waist to him with his other hand.

You melted into the hot kiss and your lips parted a bit allowing him to slide his tongue in. He kissed so differently from Kai, and you enjoyed it so much more.

Did you feel bad because of Kai? Definitely not. It was the first time, in which seemed like ages, that you felt special. When Kai kissed you, it was more to make him feel good and nothing more about it.

You pulled away and gasped for air. You roamed your gaze over his body and his face trying to figure out what his plans were. But his eyes were dark and mysterious.

You traced your finger over his chest and looked at him tugging your lip between your teeth. You grabbed his collar and tiptoed to reach his ear.

"What's your name anyways?", you whispered into his ear and felt how you lost your balance because of the alcohol in your blood. He quickly wrapped his arm around you and held you close to him.

"Taehyung and yours?", he said in a deep voice brushing his lips accidentally against your ear.

"Well, you find it out", you said playing with him and turned around to grab more drinks. You sat down at the bar knowing you should stop drinking by now, but you didn't care. He followed you and ordered for both of you.

"And how am I supposed to find that out?", he said chuckling at your amused smile.

You looked around trying to form a clear a thought, when you saw Kai. With a girl. You bit your lip and held your tears back. You knew what he was doing behind your back, but you have never seen it with your own eyes.

They were sharing a deep kiss as he slipped his filthy hand under her dress. She laughed at his bold move and dragged him by his collar into the direction of the restrooms. You were boiling with anger and clenched your fists. Taehyung noticed and handed you your drink.

"Are you okay?", he asked concerned. And you just nodded downing your full drink.

"Do you want to catch some fresh air?", you asked feeling dizzy again. He agreed and finished his drink. You stumbled outside the club and he was quick to catch you once again from falling.

"Be careful", he whispered now that it was more quiet around you.

You closed your eyes and tried to get the pictures of Kai and that h0e out of your head. They were probably fucking in one of the stalls now. If he cheated on you, why shouldn't you have your own fun?

"Taehyung, will you sleep with me?", you asked frankly. He raised an eyebrow and looked at you chuckling.

"What about your protective boyfriend?", he asked smirking.

"It's just an affair", you spat and pulled his lips down to yours, "so will you?" He held your chin firmly and smashed his lips on yours.

You woke up with a funny feeling in your stomach and looked panicky around. Where were you? And most importantly, where was the bathroom?

You jumped on your feet and ran to the next door hoping there was a toilet. And just in time you threw up into the toilet bowl.

You regretted how much you drank yesterday. You felt how someone held your hair for you. At least you didn't have to go through it by yourself.

You recovered a bit and he handed you a glass of water. You drank it and he helped you get up.

"What the-?", you cursed when you looked down on yourself. You were only wearing a white shirt and your underwear underneath. He smirked at you as you slowly remembered last night.

"Oh no", you whispered closing your eyes embarrassing, "did we... you know?"

He chuckled and travelled his eyes over your body while leaning casually in the doorway.

"You don't remember?", he asked avoiding your question.

"Shut it", you said and left the bathroom annoyed, "do you have pants for me?"

"Sure", he said and handed you a pair. While you changed, he went downstairs and made breakfast.

"Where are we anyway?", you asked curiously watching him working in his great kitchen.

"At my house", he said smiling and gave you a plate. He sat down next to you and looked at you deeply.

"Only for your information, we didn't sleep together", he said winking cockily, "you broke down crying in my arms all of a sudden and I had to carry you home."