Clubbing And Frenemy

Didn't edit a lot of it so if it has mistakes I'm sorry!

Skyler's P.O.V

I watch as Lydia gets in Allison's car, looking very annoyed might I add, and I look back at Scott and Stiles.

"I should probably go with Allison, she's not going to find it easy trying to explain to Lydia, on why three school losers were hanging with Derek Hale." I sighed looking at Allison who had tears forming in her eyes.

"We gotta go after Jackson and make sure he doesn't kill anyone," Scott said and I raised my eyebrows.

"No way, not without me," I objected.  Walking towards the jeep, Scott grabbed me placing me back.

"There's a high chance Gerard is going to be there. And if they find out that you're hanging out with us-"

"They'll do what Scott? As long as they're not my dad who really is second-guessing why I should carry on hanging out with you, I'm good. The only person in that family I actually consider family is Allison. So grandpappy can shove off." I started going back to the jeep and they both held me back again.

"Go talk to Lydia, and then meet up with us after. I'll text you where we do end up going." Scott explained and I sighed giving in and was about to walk off until I felt his hand on my shoulder. Again!

Can I take one step without being held back?! Seriously, one small step.

"Sky, do me a favour." Scott sighed and I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Make sure Lydia doesn't tell anyone about me and Allison. Look if I lose her-"

"I get it, Scott. Your highschool life depends and revolves around one girl. Besides she's family, so I don't get a choice in protecting her or you and your dumb ass." I chuckled and Scott laughed giving me a nod before I ran off to the car sitting in the back seat.

If mom wasn't related to serial killers, I'm sure my life would be so much simpler. But then again what was the fun in that?

༄༄

Allison let out a sigh and we both looked at Lydia. Allison glanced over at me and gave a 'say something' look and I violently shook my head.

But her looks clearly insisted that I should and I seriously could not be bothered after almost being murdered.

"Look, Lydia. What happened back there was weird and crazy, but we need you to promise not to say anything." I begged and Lydia scoffed.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydia contemplated and I looked at Allison this time waiting for her to explain.

"It's...it's kind of complicated." Allison struggled and Lydia looked at the both of us.

"Well, how about you start with why Derek was there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?" Allison and I both went completely silent while I attempted to think. "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?"

It's like she can hear my thoughts! Maybe my facial expressions are too obvious.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is that Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself." Allison pleaded and I stretched myself forward looking both of them.

I was fine by them doing all the talking! Kinda need a rest after almost being killed by about four werewolves.

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend - which is nothing - to myself." Lydia says about to leave the car until Allison stopped her. I'm not going to bother interrupting.