Hallucinations And Party Guessed

Skyler's P.O.V

I sat on Allison's bed not listening to a word she was saying. Now don't get me wrong I was concerned about the whole stalking thing but I couldn't think about it.

More like didn't have the time to.

She kept all of Mom's weapons hidden in plain sight. As if she wanted me to find them.

I still never had the guts to open that letter. I had the stupidity of going up against numerous people who wanted to kill me, but dont even have the guts to open a stupid letter. I clearly have issues.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Allison yelled turning her face to me from her desk and I looked up at her escaping my thoughts.

"No, not really." I answered and she gave me small glare. She wanted the truth.

"Look, if the kid has pictures of us why dont we just beat the crap out of him until he deletes them?"

That is actually a great plan. And I didnt need Stiles to think of it. Ha, take that Stilisnki!

"Not everything has to include violence." She scolded and I raised my eyebrows.

She is an Argent, who has trained most of her life, has weapons all around the house, knows how to use them and has perfectly capable fists. And she doesn't want to use violence?!

And I'm the one with issues?!

"No, not every solution that you have includes violence." I mocked. "You said you wanted to study, and I really don't see that happening."

"Sky, studying doesn't actually mean I want to use your nerdy brain in my homework. It means we talk about current things that we want, and how we mess up."

I sighed sitting up looking straight at her trying to get serious. "Okay first of all; your related to that nerdy brain, Second of all; by how we messed up you mean you telling your Dad and Gerard about Jackson and how now they want to murder him and Scott's not happy about it." Good news is I'm definitely not the only who has issues.

"God I'm the worst girlfriend." Allison sighed placing her head in her arms and I groaned trying not to feel sorry for her. It wasnt working.

"Look you thought you were doing something right by not keeping your mouth shut." Allison glared at me before putting her head down. I wasnt lying. "And besides Scott will get over it, I've known the kid since I was four. Seems we solved no problems. We done here?"

"No because you messed up too." She said with a grin forming on her face.

Now I was the one with the confused look on my face.

"You told Stiles that you didn't like him and all he was to you was a mutual friend when clearly you care alot about him and want more than just to be mutual friends."

Holy shit. I forgot I did that.

"I did not do that." I lied and Allison nodded her head in response. "Even if I did, which I didnt, I dont see your proof or who you even heard that from."

"I heard it from you about five minuets ago when you couldn't keep you mouth shut." She smiled and I raised my eyebrows while biting down on my nails.

"Well I wouldn't really-"

I was interrupted by the sound of heels rushing into Allison's room and saw Lydia Martain stood their holding two Macy's bags.

"Clear your schedule. This could take a while."

You know when they say your worst nightmares do come true. They're not lying. Mine decided to arrive today.

Lydia shoved me onto one side of the bed and started emptying out all the clothes. And by clothes I mean dresses.