Burning And Restraint

Skyler's P.O.V

I sighed making my way to an empty table in the library while Scott and Stiles sat at the table with Erica.

Allison, Jackson and Matt made their way to another table.

"We can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools," Jackson pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

Could he get any childish? Jeez it's not like were gonna murder him if we're not 2 feet away from him.

Actually I might. Just to test out my theory of the world would be a better place without him. Or at least Beacon Hills.

"All of these tools?" Harris asked not believing him and Stiles groaned from where he was sat. 

"No, just us tools." Stiles pointed at him and Scott and then at me.

"Fine. You two, over there." Harris ordered pointing to the table I was sat on and I shook my head.

"They can't exactly sit with me either-"

"Its not up for discussion Ms, Jenson. That's enough seating arrangements." Harris walked back to his table and I looked up at the camera and sighed.

They're not gonna like this one.

"I'm gonna kill him." Scott stated looking like he was about to rip someones head off. I wouldn't take a wild guess on whose that would be. 

"No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him." Stiles argued while taking his seat next to me and I raised my eyebrows looking at him.

He really wants to test my patience. 

"No. You guys were right, let's kill him." Scott nodded and I winded my eyes looking at Stiles.

"Oh, No." Stiles muttered and I sighed sitting back in my chair throwing my head back.

It's gonna be a long detention.

"Hey. What if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?" Stiles implied and I shook my head. 

"Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Scott answered and I looked over at Matt.

"Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself." Stiles argued and I furrowed my eyebrows looking at Stiles. 

"So say it is Matt. Your telling me he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters, and the mechanic working on your jeep?" I asked practically summing up that it's impossible.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaimed. The limits he goes to prove his crazy points.

I grabbed my water bottle and pretended to not listen to their crazy ass conversation while drinking it.

After all we did have an audience.

"Why?" Scott asked and Stiles looked straight at Matt. 

"Because...he's evil."

"You just don't like him, because he asked out Skyler."

I felt myself choke on my water before finally finding the energy to swallow it after hearing Scott's comment.

"How did you even..." I didn't even bother finishing that sentence. I deeply regret even saying one word to Lydia.

"Well I wouldn't exactly say it like that." Stiles said and I looked over at him expecting an answer. "No it's not about you. He just bugs me."