three

third person

⋄ ⋄ ⋄

"Kei-chan! Don't leave yet!" Maekawa cried as she stumbled over the window looking disheveled. Akaashi leaned against the window sill, giving her a flat look. "Kei-channnnnn!"

Her hair was all over the place and stuck to her face from sweating and moving around so much. Her body was slumped over on the window sill as she whined to Akaashi who hadn't moved an inch.

"Chi-chan, I'm right here. We still have an hour till we have to leave." Akaashi pointed out, making Maekawa go stiff. She glanced up, realizing that he was right, and she was panicking for no reason at all. "Now, hurry up and grab your toothbrush."

Nodding, Maekawa rushed into the bathroom and snatched her toothbrush off the counter. She stuffed it into her backpack and rushed back to her room where Akaashi waited. Brushing all the hair away from her face, she sighed with relief. "I'm done."

Giving her a 'I told you' look, he leaned his weight on the sill. "You were freaking out for nothing once again."

"Shut up." She whined, sticking out her tongue at the raven haired male who shook his head, chuckling quietly. Akaashi turned away, grabbing his back and exiting the room. Maekawa did the same and rushed down to the living room where her older sister stood.

"No! I told you that the forms need to be filled out by 6PM today! What? Don't even try to lie to me! I told you 6PM today! Not tomorrow! Motherfu-" Upon noticing Maekawa entered the room, her sister bit her tongue and turned away with a clenched jaw. "If they are not completed by the time I get to the office, you're fired."

Hanging up angrily, Hikari exhaled deeply and sighed loudly. Once she spun around, a bright smile sat upon her lips directed to Maekawa who waited patiently. "Hi, Chi. You ready?"

Maekawa nodded, slinging her backpack over her shoulder. Hikari smiled, heading over to the door with Maekawa in tow. When she opened the door, Akaashi stood there on the porch steps with his own bag in hand. Hikari ruffled his hair as she walked past and waited for Maekawa to put on her shoes.

When she was done, she walked the two across the street to Bokuto's house which was directly across from Maekawa's. Hikari gently knocked on the door and waited for it to open. Behind the door was loud footsteps and ruckus before the door swung open. Bokuto and Yano there with excited grins on their faces.

"Hi, Hikari-nee-san!" Bokuto greeted, tackling the woman in a hug. Hikari patted his back, pulling Yano into the hug too.

"Hey, Koutarou. Hi, Tenshi. Are you guys being good like you promised?" She chuckled when both children looked away guiltily. She ruffled their hair, letting them go to talk to Kyouya who stood behind them. "Hello."

"Hi, Akaashi! Hi, Mae-chan!" Bokuto exclaimed, bouncing excitedly in front of the two who felt his excitement. Maekawa grinned brightly, greeting him back with the same energy.

"Hi, Chi-chan. Hi, Akaashi-kun." Yano greeted, peeking her head out from behind Bokuto. Akaashi waved at Yano, walking over to her while Bokuto ran off with Maekawa and Akaashi's bag to put it in his room.

"Can I take a picture of you guys? Chi's mother wanted to see a picture of her and her friends having their first sleepover." Hikari asked, pulling out her phone as Bokuto returned from his room. Kyouya pulled out his phone, equally hyped over the idea of taking pictures of the four.

After ten minutes of trying to get them to calm down enough to take the photo, Hikari and Kyouya took multiple pictures to capture the moment between the children. One was the four of them making serious faces. Another was them making silly faces. It was a mass amount of pictures of them doing random things that they found silly or fun. It made both Kyouya and Hikari very happy to see all of them get along so well.