iii. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘱

THREE | THE WORLD CUP

or in which ramona phamcomes to several conclusionsregarding her feelings

comes to several conclusions
regarding her feelings

                "RAMONA, I'M SORRY love, but I'm not sure the Quidditch World Cup will halt a few hours so you can sleep in

"RAMONA, I'M SORRY love, but I'm not sure the Quidditch World Cup will halt a few hours so you can sleep in." Fred Weasley found himself unable to move, still situated on the floor of his room where the three of them had fallen asleep— Ramona, conveniently, across his legs. The girl had curled her body into a smaller position, head resting partially on Fred's torso in a way he could not believe could be comfortable. George grinned from the doorway— already dressed and ready. Ron had come in to wake them up not 10 minutes ago, but Fred had agreed to let Ramona sleep a little more before waking her, allowing his brother to get ready first.

"Well thats very rude of them." Ramona grumbled, her eyebrows furrowing adorably. Fred smiled a little guiltily, ruffling her hair.

"Alright, Mona, I'm standing up now— that means you're coming with me." Ramona shrugged, too tired to argue. Instead of also standing up, like a reasonable person, she latched onto Fred's torso to allow him to pull her up with him. That left them standing in the middle of the room, Ramona draped around Fred, eyes barely open. She sighed sort of lightly, and just when he thought he was going to melt through the floor—

SNAP!

George snickered as a tiny firework (of his own design) exploded directly above their heads— Ramona flinching, eyes suddenly wide open. "Alright, okay, I'm awake." she groaned, moving to grab her bag hastily and change in the bathroom across the hall. As she left the room, Fred looked at his twin brother, trying not to smile.

"Prat."

"Mm. Just doing what you're too weak to do, dear brother."