v. 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳-𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺

FIVE | INTER-SCHOOL UNITY

or an introduction to themost chaotic friend groupsince the reign of the marauders

most chaotic friend group
since the reign of the marauders

or an introduction to themost chaotic friend groupsince the reign of the marauders

                     "HOLY FUCK THAT'S a flying carriage!" Zoey Berlin exclaimed. The half-blood witch found herself then being swatted at by Calum.

                   "Someone'll hear, Zo, quiet down." From next to him, Lee scoffed. The three of them, accompanied by the twins and Ramona, perched across a large landing on the roof of Gryffindor tower. Zoey's muggle record player was loudly crooning a Frank Sinatra song as they looked over the grounds, feeling rather like kings and queens. It was nearly six o'clock, and the fall sun was inching ever closer to the horizon, washing the group of sixth years in warmth. Technically, they were supposed to be in the courtyard with the rest of the school, greeting the visitors from Durmstrang and Beaxbattons. The schools were arriving tonight to take part in the Tri-Wizard Tournament, a legendary event that the twins had not stopped talking about since learning of it's existence.

                   Of course, this particular group of students didn't exactly care for what they were supposed to be doing. They had been planning to slip out of the Great Hall and watch the arrival from the roof since Dumbeldore had first announced the tournament at the start of the year feast.

                   "No one's going to hear us, Cal— everyone's gone to the courtyard and we're at least sixty feet in the air. You worry too much." Ramona said, smiling fondly at the boy. Lee gagged dramatically at that.

                   "Quit reminding me." The boy was jabbed playfully then, by several members of the party, before they turned their attention back to the house-sized carriage, careening over the black lake, drawn by a dozen humoungous horses.

                    "That's got to be Beaxbattons, then." George said, leaning over the edge of the roof for a better look. Zoey pulled him back by the collar.