vi. 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦

SIX | HOGSMEADE VILLAGE

or in which george weasley has his suspicions

or in which george
weasley has his
suspicions.

"DO WE LOOK older, Ramona?" George asked, grinning as he clasped the vial he had just swallowed a few drops of

"DO WE LOOK older, Ramona?" George asked, grinning as he clasped the vial he had just swallowed a few drops of. Ramona stepped back with an eye roll, observing the boys carefully. She thought perhaps their hair had grown a few centimeters— perhaps George's nose looked pointier, and Fred's ears a little less turned out.

"No." she replied simply, and George swatted at her.

"I feel older." Fred grinned, "I think I'll just skip to seventh year and take my NEWT's now." Ramona rolled her eyes again, linking arms with both boys. They stood rather conspicuously in the corridor adjacent to the Entrance Hall.

Fred and George made quite a show of sauntering into the hall, still carrying around the vials though they had used as much aging potion as they needed. A group of Hogwarts students had gathered already around the Goblet of Fire, watching in curiosity as wizards and witches stepped over the aging line to drop their names into the cup. There was an uproar was the twins stepped closer to the artifact.

"We've done it!" George announced, with every eye in the hall on him, "Just taken it."

                    "What?" Ron questioned, though Ramona suspected it was just to get a rise out of his brothers. No way he had missed their droning on about their excitement to take the aging potion at dinner the past week.

                     "The aging potion, dung brain." Fred flicked Ron in the forehead, and turned to Ramona then, practically shaking in excitement. "The slip, Mona?" With a sigh, she dug through the pocket of her jeans, producing a thin piece of paper reading Fred Weasley - Hogwarts.

                     "You first then, Freddie." George grinned. Fred paused for dramatic effect— before taking a huge step over the shimmering age line on the floor. On the other side he stopped again, looking back and forth. When nothing happened George let out a triumphant yell, and jumped over the line after his brother. And then SNAP!