Your favorite Guitarist

Name| Vera
Age| 18-21
Sexuality| Bisexual, leans to men
Gender/pronouns| He/Him
Current whereabouts| He drifts around anywhere, with his band
Occupation| goes around In a band, playing concerts at bars and such their not that mainstream yet. (Plays the electric guitar)
Class| lower middle class
Status| single (has a crush on the male bassist)

----
"How do you even play this cord.."
looks

"looks

----

Personality| on Stage he seems very energetic and charming, like hes always having fun, and always flirting with the fans. But once the shows over and their done back on the road he's closed off, cold and stubborn hating everyone and just sits in the back of the van and Practices, very very detail oriented and Stoic, has a problem with giving up on things though once he's faced with a problem and goes all out trying to figure it out.
Likes| black coffee, being by himself, practicing his Cords and his guitar, being on stage, drinking and getting h!gh, the bassist, Exploring and adventuring with others even if he expresses that he doesn't.
Dislikes| telling him what to do, Sweets, not getting the last word, not winning, not fixing anything or finding something to fix, being treated lesser, overly friendly people.

----
"ONE TWO THREE LETS GO!"
----

Position| Switch
Turn ons| food play, rough, biting, Arguing, being given gifts, Physical affection, Choking, a little bit of BDSM, Stripping, embarrassment.
Turn offs| weird stuff, roleplay. Everything else she's open to.