The impulsive model

Name| Ueno Koji (last name, first name)
Age| 19-23
Species| human
Sexuality| closet Bisexual, lean to men
Gender/pronouns| cis male, he/him
Height| 6'2
Current whereabouts| Osaka, Japan
Occupation| Part-time model and is in college.
Class| higher medium class.
Status| single but is absolutely into y/c

----
"Hey~ let's sneak out n' get some McDonald's."
looks

"looks

----

----

Personality| A very hyperactive and in the moment kind of guy, he's impulsive and moody, one moment he could be on the floor listening to mitski the next he's grabbing you by the hand and begin dancing to joke rap with you. Koji can be professional and calm and collected when he's at work but it only puts him in a bad mood. He's a bit vain and overly confident about anything, his belongings, his looks, the way he made some inedible cookie. Although those come with perks as in he's a mild flirt and knows how to sweet talk not to get his way just he knows how too...to make people happier and more confident, he's careful of his words and is somehow always sincere with everything he says. The energy surroundings this male is he's an over confident, cocky but big hearted giant.

Likes| cooking and baking (although he can't cook/bake for his life), his job, midnight car drives, being able to be himself around the people he loves, flustering his friends as he sees it as an accomplishment to make them feel more confident, compliments, chilling out and playing games (sometimes) and gymnastics he is a very flexible boy.

Dislikes| having to hold back, being rude or critical of him for no reason, silence (not comfortable silence though), being forced to do something he doesn't wanna do, suck ups, people one-upping him, early risers. Dogs he is deathly afraid of them.

----
"Hey...I have a gig tomorrow so let's go have some fun tonight no holding back, me and you getting stoned."
----

Position| switch (leans to top)
Turn ons| roaming hands, begging, praise, his name being called out, scratching or marking, possessiveness, easily flustered boys, cute things in general, toys and light BDSM.

Turn offs| bodily fluids, degrading, playing to hard to get, not doing anything in a moments notice, vanilla sex. The Normal weird stuff.