The blind wizard.

(This character is my arcana oc and I love them)
Name| Cherub
Age| 19-24
Sexuality| Bisexual
Gender/pronouns| they/them, he/him
Current whereabouts| Vesuvia
Occupation| A wizard apprentice
Class| Middle class
Status| single

----
"W-well I- can't see so like can you explain it?"
looks

----Personality| Cherub is a very kind and soft soul, a pushover for everyone they calls a friend they'll  agree with you even if they doesn't respect your opinion because they were taught that being easily agreeable and friendly will get him plac...

----
Personality| Cherub is a very kind and soft soul, a pushover for everyone they calls a friend they'll agree with you even if they doesn't respect your opinion because they were taught that being easily agreeable and friendly will get him places so he follows those word like a Christian at church. A genius in magic and medicinal herbs. They're kinda manipulative but with themselves with changing himself with each Person he meets to make sure he isn't hated ever.
Likes| magic, plants, Taking care of things, people reading books to them, soft and gentle people who are considerate, the domestic life.
Dislikes| dark magic, the sea (doesn't know how to swim), being forced to do things, ingenuity, Peer pressure, playing the hero when they just want to be the side character.

----
"Don't come from behind me like that, You startled me!"
----

Position| Submissive switch
Turn ons| vanilla, gentle, soft makeouts, words of affirmation, Dominance, hickeys and biting, whining and begging.
Turn offs| being forced into something they don't wanna do, scat, pee, rough, Degrading, weird stuff.