The barista

"One caramel latte coming up!"

-----

Name| Quinn Chavatré
Age| 21
Gender/pronouns| He/Him
Sexuality| Bisexual (leans to men)
Current whereabouts| Paris, France
Occupation| He works at a coffee shop in the middle of the farmers market.
Class| Higher middle class
Status| Single

----
"That'll be 10 dollars and 45 cents!"
His looks

----"That'll be 10 dollars and 45 cents!"His looks

----

Personality| he's sweet and charming, He's kind of a airhead and a klutz, he's naive and easy to trick. Quinn has a reallly bad way with words so if he says something rude it's not meant to be. He is very moody when something doesn't go his way he could whine about it for hours before he begins talking about something else, he's bratty and annoying too once you get a little closer.
Likes| coffee, baking, his job, walking around the farmers market, affection (affection giving) giving gifts he adores animals mostly frogs.
Dislikes| the dark, doing the dishes, people arguing with him, not getting his way. Country music, Daisy's.
Backstory| His father was high class and his mother was middle class, they were married for a while but then got divorced when he was born. He got to live with his father on the weekdays and his mother had him every weekend on the weekdays were full of great dinners make from the best chefs and he went shopping all the time, he got his brattiness from his privileged life. On the weekends were very calm days he and his mother spent all day watching home renovation shows and went to the park he ate box mac n cheese with some delicious breaded chicken. His childhood was good, it was fulfilling and has a lot of fond memories in it.
Fears| the dark, the therapist, eyeballs and being left alone.

----
"Noooo this is all wrong!!!"

----"Noooo this is all wrong!!!"

----

Position| switch (leans to bottom)
Turn ons| praise, kisses, biting, choking, semi public s*x, thigh riding, master/maid kink, Rough makeouts and s*x, pet names.
Turn offs| spanking, Daddy kink, Knife play, ice play, wax play and pee and poo.

----