The neko merchant

Name| Jackal Desoto
Age| 20-23
Sexuality| Bisexual (leans to women)
Gender/pronouns| He/him
Current whereabouts| Traveling around the world selling Potions and herbs
Occupation| Traveling Merchant
Class| Middle Class
Status| Single

----
"hello and welcome to my Wandering shop, Are you looking for anything in specific?"
looks

----"hello and welcome to my Wandering shop, Are you looking for anything in specific?"looks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

----

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

----

Personality| Jackal is all bark and no bite, he is a very Passive-aggressive person and will berate you until you learn to leave him alone, he has this complex that if he can't do it by himself he'll never get anywhere in life. He's organized and hard working hating disorder and just anything that he thinks is wrong. He will drop you in a minutes notice if he doesn't think your worth his time, he's distant and uncaring and his past is to blame for that- he never lets anyone get to close, it'll take months for him to tell you anything super personal but his shell will slowly break and then you'll see he's just scared of being hurt, he actually cares a lot and is kind of sensitive to certain things but will brush them off as nothing.
Likes| cleanliness, Organization, being left alone to do his work, Gardening, innocence, warm welcoming people, sunrises and sundowns, alchemy, finishing a task. Tropical places, escapism, being able to travel freely without being held back.
Dislikes| not being able to finish a task on his own, leaning on people for support, getting to close to someone then getting hurt, anything surrounding his past, being held back from traveling, being Embarrassed or opening up.

----
"medicinal herbs? What kind you need to be more specific."
----

Position| Switch (matters on his mood.)
Turn ons| virgin
Turn offs| virgin