The slacker

Name| Reo Sato
Age| 18-21
Sexuality| gay (closeted)
Gender/pronouns| he/him
Current whereabouts| Wherever y/c is.
Occupation| Is a high school student but works part time at a book store.
Class| middle class
Status| single

----
"Ah...yeah I'm failing that class too."
looks

"looks

----

----

Personality| Intentionally tries to fail everything even if he's good at it, an inferiority complex, he doesn't think he's good at anything and would rather stay at home and just sleep or game, but he cares about his grades and the way people perceive him but he thinks it's set in stone so he acts as if he doesn't care. He would be known as the the quiet kid who everyone asks for the right question to the math quiz and will just say straight up 'there's a quiz today?" He's actually very capable of doing his work and such it's just that he is to scared to change.

Likes| sleeping,reading/writing, getting good grades (but acts nonchalantly abt it), people paying attention to him and or wanting to be his friend, Video games, rainy days.

Dislikes| being left alone, the summer, his grandfather and grandmother, Being not able to sleep for a long amount of time, people touching his notebook and or game consoles, windy days.

----
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to slack off here."
----

Position| virgin (switch leans to bottom)
Turn ons| virgin
Turn offs| virgin