- 1 - CMB - FakeSick?

3rd person's pov

Morning was one time of the day where Jonah could actually relax and enjoy a cup of coffee without having to keep an eye on the boys at all times.

The boys had an important interview today, so Jonah had to wake up earlier than usual to cook breakfast for all of them

Corbyn's POV
*the previous night*

I was up late, watching ET with the rest of the boys. Daniel, Jonah and I shared one couch, while Jack and Zach shared the smaller couch.

The film ended in a couple of hours, after which we decided to clean up the mess we had created. We would usually stay up till 2am, but since we had an interview tomorrow, we decided to call it a night at 10pm so we could get enough rest and not look like sleep deprived zombies for our interview tomorrow.

My throat had been pretty sore, but I hadn't thought much of it since swallowing wasn't a problem as of now.

We left to sleep early around 10pm. It wasn't so early or so late.

I stayed on my phone a little before plugging it and falling in a slumber.

*2AM*

I woke up to a sick feeling in my stomach. As soon as I sat up, a wave of nausea sent me running to the bathroom, where I threw up all of the previous night's dinner into the toilet.

I puked for a whole ten minutes, unable to stop, before my stomach finally let me take a break. I dry heaved and wiped my mouth using the back of my hand, not caring that I got vomit all over the sleeves of my sweater. I leaned on the wall of the bathroom, trying to suppress another wave of nausea.

My stomach ached, but I couldn't afford to be sick and miss an interview, seeing as I had already used my sick leave about a month ago. Even though it wasn't remotely cold outside, I was shivering, but I could feel the sweat dripping down my neck. With a start, I realised that I probably had fever. A few stray tears ran down my cheeks, and combining that with the ache in my stomach and head, all I felt was dread. What a day to be sick!

3rd pov

Corbyn stayed in the bathroom for about four hours, vomiting from time to time and occasionally checking his temperature,which had now reached a severe 102.3°F

He took some medicines, but none of it seemed to work, and the urge to puke hadn't lessened. He tried staying hydrated too, as people always claimed that when one is sick, they mush always stay hydrated and nourished. But whatever Corbyn ate, he always ended up puking it.

So he tried standing up as best as he could, despite being dizzy from the effort, and dragged himself to his bed, falling asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow, he was tired of the constant puking.

*Morning*

Jonah walked up on the stairs into Jack and Zach's room to wake them up. Zach groaned but he was just being himself, he's not a morning person. Then he went to his and Daniel's room, the boy was already on his phone and saw Jonah coming in "wake up, we have an interview today".

Daniel nodded and stoop up to start getting ready.

Jonah walked to Corbyn's room and saw the boy on his bed, not even below the pillow. Jonah sighed and shook the boy.

"Corbyn wake up" Jonah shake him "we have an interview". Corbyn's eyes opened lazily and he looked up at Jonah.

"I don't feel good Jo'", he wasn't lying. He felt the exact same as when he woke up during the night. "Don't play that card on me Corb, you already used your sick day when you were really suck a month ago" Jonah sighed in annoyance.