- 6 - DJS - Insomnia

Thanks for the 100 views <3 ( 04 / 14 / 20 )
And now for the 130 views <3 ( 04 / 15 / 20 )
And now for the 180 views <3 ( 04 / 18 / 20 )
( Now we get it I don't post a lot 😂 )

3rd pov

Daniel laid awake on his bunk at 4am wondering why sleeping was so difficult. Never he would have thought it would be so difficult considering it was the easiest thing in the world. You just had to close your eyes and wait until the slumber come at you, right?

Well for Daniel it wasn't that easy, he could close his eyes for a whole 3 hours and hear a little noise to make him open his eyes wide.

In two day they had a full day and tomorrow was their interview, he knew all of that, he was aware that he needed this sleep. He needed his energy at the interview, meet and greet and the concert.

It started just a few weeks ago, he started sleeping less and less, waking up more and more and having trouble to sleep more and more. He was at the point that he couldn't close his eyes more than 10 minutes because he desespartely knew it wouldn't make him sleep.

So he stood up like he always does when he can not fall asleep in this type of situation. He stood up and left his bunk to go in their mini living room. He took a glass of water because even if he can not fall asleep he's not going to become thirsty.

He just sat on the empty couch and went on his phone for a little while before realizing the time. It wasn't 4 am anymore, it was 5:36 am.. Jonah would wake up in less than half an hour and Daniel didn't want him to see him here.

So he left the couch to go back on his bunk to try to get more than only an hour of sleep. At the moment his head touched the cold pillow he was out and asleep. Fortunately.

When he woke up again, Daniel saw the most beautiful sunset outside and the time was saying 7:16 am.

Today was the interview, the guys at to be ready for 11, the interview would be around an hour and they would go out to eat.

Daniel stood up reluctantly and go to the living room where Jonah and Jack were. Jonah sipping on his coffee -probably the second one since he's awake early- and Jack looking half asleep, his head resting on his arms and his arms resting on the table.

"You look tired Jack" Daniel remarked "I am.." he answered "why are you up early then" Daniel asked, he was feeling tired but cared more about Jack's health than his. "Because I woke up while falling out of my bunk so I can't go back to sleep" he sighed.

Daniel yawned and sat, Jonah started making breakfast for everyone and eventually everyone was awake and eating.

Soon they left for the interview, most of the guys were now fully awake. Let's just say Zach is Zach and fell asleep, Daniel couldn't sleep the whole night and couldn't sleep in the car.

Soon they reached the interview and answered the questions like they always do. It was the usual and after Daniel was happy to go get food at Chipotle.

The rest of the day was chill for the guys. Daniel was just laying on the couch, he wouldn't really sleep but he was trying to keep his eyes closed. The boys were just talking together.

*Night time*

All the guys were once again ready to go to sleep like the night before. All of them were on their bunks falling asleep, fastly for Zach since he could sleep the whole day.

An hour after, all the guys were now sleeping, even Daniel! It was a little bit long but he fell asleep.

But an hour and half after having falling asleep, he's being woken up by a sound outside, just an animal. Whatever it was, it's not here anymore and Daniel is wide awake.