- 5 - All - Taken Away

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️ :

TRIGGER WARNINGS : mention of rape / rape / strong language used / kidnapping

OTHER : I wrote this some months ago, I was so proud about this one so I decided to post it. It's cringy, I'm almost surprised when I re-read.

LAST THING : I wrote this but I was beyond inspired by another book. It may seem similar if you read it. I don't remember the title though but it's not completely 100% unique.

8 158 words.

There is mistakes, probably a lot. I know it. I was bad in English and didn't have the same level as now <3

I'm also still proud of this one so don't forget to vote and comment <3.

Jack pov
Me and the guys were curled in the couch watching TV. Pretty boring and we all knew it but nothing else was to do. Today was just a boring day. It was one pm and we couldn't go to bed yet neither...

D : I'ma go at the store, Corbyn you come?

Daniel exclaimed. That's how me, Zach and Jonah stayed on the couch bored as shit but unable to fall asleep. Ugh what a day...

Bang bang bang

The door resounded.

Ja : I'ma open the door.

I sigh loudly and say sarcastically...

I opened the door and saw a guy. A bit older than us, maybe 6-7 years.. I raised an eyebrow, too lazy to make a sound. That's when he punched me on the stomach hardly and painfully. I fell on the ground holding my stomach. The guys probably heard and came in view, it didn't last long before I just black out because of something they put on my nose and mouth.

When I woke up, I was in a sitting and moving in the same time. I was in the fœtus position to be exact.. my hands were tied on my back and a cloth in my mouth. My feet tied too. I expanded my legs to see Jonah and Zach, we were in the trunk of a car, What a good way to be kidnapped.. I kicked Jonah in the leg to wake him up.

He opened slightly his eyes. My neck was kinda hurting on how I slept with my head on my knee replied. I looked at Jonah with a scared look. He looked at me and I could understand he was afraid like me.. he tried to shake Zach who was sleeping on his chest and his hands behind his back.

I kicked Zach in the leg and he groaned with the cloth on his mouth. Then he opened his eyes noticing something weird. He looked around and at me with a questioning look, I shrugged my shoulder telling him I don't know neither!

We waited and looked at one another for about a minute before noticing voices. Guys talking in the front of the car, it was almost dark because we were like.. locked in a trunk.. But the space was still big enough to fit in a sitting position. I didn't get any of the words the guys said in the front. I could get it was English but nothing I could make a sentence with.

I tried laying on the ground on the trunk to be more comfortable but it was hard enough. I had Zach's and Jonah's feet to my left and I had my feet at Zach's right next to his head. Soon we stopped. I didn't make any sound and just waited. The trunk opened and the luminosity hit me in the face, I closed my eyes until it wasn't hurting anymore. I wanted to sit but I was to afraid of what the guy could say.

He was looking at us three like we were snack, it was making me and Zach particularly uncomfortable.

Jonah too but we couldn't notice it a lot. The guy smirked before taking Zach by the collar of his shirt and sitting him. He took his feet and put them outside of the trunk. He proceeded to carry him and put him on his shoulders. Zach was kinda afraid of the height and being held like this make him breath heavier.