- 2 - ZDH - Carsick

It is a request <3
Can you please do one where Zach gets really carsick but at first the guys don't believe him because they think he's being dramatic but soon comfort him when they see he is?

----------------------------------------

3rd pov

Being in a boyband and making music was one of the best thing for the five guys. They loved meeting fans, they loved performing and never they would say otherwise.

They are clearly living the dream!

But sometimes they were some inconvenient, one of them being frequently tired. It wasn't a problem for them five teenagers because for them, it was worth it.

But another problem, is for Zach, something he would tell the guys a lot. He's carsick. They never had to use the car for longer than an hour so he couldn't really feel the nausea on his case.

For other people just being in a car would make them vomit, for Zach, it was around two hours in a car that he would feel the urge to throw up.

Everytime he was with his family to go on vacation on a car trip longer than 2 hours, the family would stop every half hour for Zach to throw up for almost an hour and cry for the entire time of the trip.

It goes along with being tired, the crying also making his head a punching ball. He had then a migraine.

It was never pleasant and Myta knew that, that's why they would go in vacation every once in a while but a trip worth it so Zach would enjoy it even when he's very badly car sick!

The rosey cheek could tell this a million time to the guys, they just thought he was being a drama queen.

Zach being Zach, for the four older it was nearly impossible to feel sick only after two hours in a car and have to stop every once in a while for him.

Soon, the boys had a 'roadtrip' going from LA to New York. They could have taken the plane but as Corbyn said "it's more enjoyable to see everything and we'll be able to see so much things! In plane you can only sleep and see the clouds! And a roadtrip once in a while isn't a bad thing! It's just three days and we're at New York where Cristina is so we'll be able to stay at her house before the little concert next week !"

Corbyn was beyond excited for this and all the guys agreed, all but Zach but he didn't want to get the boys mad. It was a 41 hours trip. Zach was mentally dying.

Why a roadtrip that long?! We could have go to in Portland I DON'T KNOW, Zach mentall  thought and face palmed.

"Why are we going to New York in car already?! Couldn't we take the plane? That is a stupid idea, that's a three days road!" Zach exclaimed.

"That's not stupid it's exciting!" Corbyn exclaimed "we will be able to take time as a band so no, it's not that bad Zach I think.." Jonah truthfully said.

"You forgot about my car sickness" he mumbled "yea your car sickness that you are sick after two hours in a drive and we have to stop every half hour for you to throw up for an hour before going back. Right? Sure.." Jack rolled his eyes at the boy.

"Well don't believe me I'm going to pack a million bag for when I'll have to puke in them then" He groggily spoke.

Daniel also rolled his eyes when he heard the drama queen at his best. "That's why we call you a drama Queen Zach" he playfully laughed at the younger.

Zach wasn't joking though, he knew this was going to be the WORST he's never done before. He was quite stressing because of that. But he knew the boys will feel bad when they'll see him puke his guts out.