- 8 - JRA - Bruises

922 in #wdw <3 ( 26 / 04 / 20 )
+420 views <3 ( 27 / 04 / 20 )
444 views <3 ( 29 / 04 / 20

WARNING ⚠️ : I am not bright in medical stuff and I probably rushed or said some shit. It's my book and you will deal with it. Enjoy the chapter :)

Jack pov

"Guys I'm bored" Zach say. "We can do something" Jonah answer "I'll just go to the skatepark" I speak. That's how we find me and Zach at the skatepark.

Me and Zach decided to go at the skatepark while the other guys wanted to go at the park. The skatepark itself is close to the park so we all are still close to each other.

Just probably 5 minutes away. So here I was doing tricks and teach Zach how to stand on the board. Everything was good and Zach was happy to stand on the board.

And I was proud because I taught him.. but everything changed when I was doing a trick, this day went from a good day to a bitch day. Zach took a break and was sitting on the bench not even a foot away and I was doing my trick.

But instead of landing on the board, it slipped away and I feel backward, my hips and back touching the floor first and giving me a breath of air so small that it was painful. I tried to stop the fall with my left hand causing it to make a pop noise.

And a rush of pain. I screamed for a whole ten second at least and I just laid there on the ground for a good minute. I obviously started crying and Zach came closer when he heard my scream and cries.

"Jack what the fuck happened are you okay?" He touched my shoulder. Fortunately my shoulder wasn't injured.

But I could say otherwise about my wrist that I probably broke. I turn my head to the left to try to look at my hand, bad idea, pain rush through me as I turn my head.

Oh boy if I can't even turn my head... I just cry even more.. "it hurts so bad" I say through my cries. "What hurts bubba? tell me" he stroke my hair.

I think he got the message that I'm hurt. "Can you try to sit up?" He asked. I hummed and mumbled a "try" in response. So he put his hands--

"Stop!" I screamed "stop stop stop stop stop please" I cry even more. He let me fall back against the floor. "I called the others alright?" My breath was still heavy and my cries.

We waited for a few minutes, Zach also called 911 and we're just waiting now. It's just so painful to do anything right now.

"Where does it hurts?" Jonah dropped on his knees next to me. "Uhm... B-back" I sniffled making the pain rush in my back. "Wrist bu-t-t that'-s n-not so ba-ad" I sniffled

"Alright, Jack calm down okay?" Daniel tried to calm me down. "My-my bladder is hurting" I gasped "so much" I closed tightly my eyes.

"Shh" Corbyn calm me down "they're here Jack, the medics are here" he tell me. I hummed and closed my eyes. "Do you hear me" a strange voice interrupt the silence.

"Jack, my name's Scott, can you try to open your eyes for me?" I hear him say. I open my eyes and hummed "I can hear you I'm fine" I speak.

"Where does it hurts?" He asked me. "Left wrist, back, neck a-and bladder" I gasped when one of the medic touched my bladder and close my eyes again.

"We are going to put you on a stretcher, alright?" I hummed.

3rd pov

Jack was hardly put on the stretcher and a mask on. He soon fell asleep. All the boys went on their car beside Zach who went into he ambulance with Jack.