- 3 - JRA - Anxiety

Anxiety : a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome.

3rd pov

The boys were excited, tomorrow night they were going to perform to the Madison Square Garden. It was one of the biggest place they never went yet.
All of them were so ready to do it, they had good stress, except for Jack.

He was beyond nervous of messing up something. Saying he was scared was an understatement, he was beyond petrified.

Jonah, Zach, Corbyn and Daniel, all of them had adrenaline, for Jack it was THE uneasy feeling showing that he will probably have an anxiety attack, a bad one.

The boys were all in their bunks sleeping peacefully while Jack, on the other hand couldn't even close his eyes without feeling his heart beat even faster than he already was.

So here he is, laying down on his bunk, unable to close his eyes or to sleep. So he decided to be at least productive and stand up to go in the living room of their tour bus.

He lights up the room and went to take a glass of water to drink it, than he stayed on social media for a bit before noticing the time... 03:36AM.
Jack knew it was one of those nights where he will not close his eyes a lot.

He put the phone away and made some tea to make him maybe sleepy.
It worked a bit and Jack went back in the couch in the living room to lay down. Half an hour later he was asleep.

2 hours later, it was Jonah's turn to wake up, he went to their mini kitchen and made some coffee for himself.

He goes in the living room and see Jack, Jonah knows the curly haired boy has an anxiousness sickness and didn't woke up the boy, he probably didn't sleep a lot considering he's on the couch.

He just decided to wake the other boys and told them to be quiet and Jack was asleep on the couch. "He probably didn't sleep before 3" Zach said.

The other agreed and let Jack sleep until they had to leave the tour bus.
Corbyn caressed the boy shoulder until Jack's soft brown eyes opened.

We could see the fatigue on the boy's eyes. He had dark black circles under his eyes, he just stood up anyway. "Good morning guys, you didn't woke me up before?" He wondered.

"No you look tired" Jonah answered "I'm fine" Jack said with a little bit of annoyance on his voice. Yes he was anxious but that didn't mean he couldn't wake up before.

Jack stood up and went in the bathroom to clean his face with some water and then go take some breakfast.

He was beyond stressed and anxious, he wanted to eat but even that he couldn't. The other boys didn't said anything, they knew he was a bit annoyed but that's only because he was stressed.

Later that day, they had to go for soundcheck. Jack was anxious but not so much considering they weren't any fan, yet.

That's when Tyler and Jon called them for Meet and Greet that Jack started being very anxious. You could hear his heart probably from the other end of the room.

He didn't eat a lot of the day and his heart beat was racing, we could almost think he would at this right moment. But that was the worst that could happen this night, only a little bit of stress. Right?

Wrong.

Meet and greet was pretty long but the boys loved meeting their fans. The Limelights were always supportive.

When meet and greet finished, Jack rushed to the bathroom. It was nothing bad right? He wasn't going to stress overe nothing!

He just breathed in and out and put some water on his face before going back.