I think i like you too - LEMON

Ornstein gently placed her outside of his door, opening it for her to enter. She did, her curious eyes drinking in the captain's modest room.

The walls were a simple cream, adorning a flag of Anor Londo on it. Scrolls were neatly placed onto a desk, his armour standing proudly beside his bed. Ornsteins bed was a rich crimson - she smiled at the thought.

Eiras blue eyes fluttered shut as a cool hand brushed over her shoulder from behind, gliding gently to enclasp her elegant neck. Ornstein heard her sigh softly at his gentle stroking, her head lolling back against his shoulder, bearing her neck to accept his touches  further.

He gazed at her reflection in the window, her eyes closed, expression relaxed. His hand brushed over her collarbones, fingers skimming her creamy skin delicately. Her breath hitched, and he lowered his head to gently kiss along the length of her neck, the faint scent of lavender invading his senses.

Eira shuddered visibly, tilting her head to allow him better access. One arm wrapped around her middle, the other circled around to grip her delicate jaw between his fingers as his mouth worked along her neckline.

Slowly, his lip trailed to the area below her ear, and he suckled gently, relishing in her soft sighs. She backed against him involuntarily, his front pressed firmly against her back. He could feel the heat radiating from her cheeks, and he moved to nip at her earlobe.

"You are intoxicating.", he whispered, feeling her toned body shudder against him. Her breath hitched at his comment, and he smirked, whispering sweet nothing's into her ear. His lips descended to her shoulder, nipping experimentally at her skin. She gasped, gripping onto the hand around her middle.

Ornstein could feel a beast within him stir wildly, but he tamed it for now. "I wish to touch you, to please you.", he whispered, one hand now gliding freely up her waist, down to her hips. Eiras breathing quickened, and she nodded swiftly.

Between the alcohol and Ornsteins touches, Eiras mind was clouded and hazy with desire. She began to feel as though she was floating.

Leaving the arms of her captain, she walked a few paces forward, turning slowly. He watched intently as Eira lifted the hem of her shirt, throwing the piece of clothing onto the floor. Emerald eyes stared at the revealed skin, lingering on her chest for some time.

She had adorned herself with a red bra, the finest kind, which dipped low to reveal a generous amount of cleavage. His mouth dried. His eyes trailed the length of her torso, noticing that she was far curvier than he had believed.

Ornstein stalked towards her slowly, in awe at the sight of her half naked within the moonlight, her silver hair glowing. Gripping her face, he kissed her softly.

The kiss progressed, becoming more passionate as Eira wrapped her arms around Ornsteins neck, breasts pushed against his clothed chest. Ornstein groaned, hand gliding down her slim, toned back, his experienced fingers finding the clasp of her bra.

Unclasping it, he resumed the rushed kisses, a hand delving into her hair as she pulled him closer, bare breasts now against him. A part of him snapped, and he pushed her against the wall, arms closing around her head. He heard her gasp, and suddenly her hands were on his shirt, lifting it above his head.

With haste, her small hands trailed up his large torso, to his broad shoulders, and slowly down to his toned abdomen. Gazing down, his eyes became slightly lidded as he accepted her praise, eyes lingering on her breasts in the moonlight.

They were relatively large and perky, her pink nipples hardening from the chilled air. He could feel his pants tighten, and moved forward to kiss her once more, trailing a hand from her waist to the swell of her breast.