Chapter 21

Harry- I look when the door to my room seeing my aunt "what do you want?"

Petunia- "I want apologise for everything I have done to you"

Harry- "well tuff luck you might of been protecting you and your son but you where never protecting me or those who had gotten hurt or died because of him"

Petunia- "please Harry"

Harry- "Slience!" I say lifting my hand taking her voice away, so she could speak no more. I get up storming up to her "How do you ask for forgiveness, you no right!" I release her "now leave me, I don't want you in my sight"

Petunia- I turn walking out the room "our little family secret that you were born of something no human and you were to have great power no one but me and Lily knew that" I then leave

Harry- I turn looking at my self in the mirror something I normal do not do. I walk over sitting down "what did she mean" I then gasp at seeing a boy with long black hair waist length, green eyes with black wings and a crown on his head, I then notice that this wasn't just any boy, this was a boy who I know and he just look like.....I jump turning around seeing Tom I turn back to the mirror just seeing it has gone back to normal.

Tom- "is there something wrong Harry?"

Harry- I swallow before turning back with a smile "no everything us alright, Tom" I get up walking over walking out of the room while giving another look at the mirror

----

Harry- I sigh "do I really have to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow?"

Sirius- "you know you do harry"

Harry- "but that old fool is out to get me"

Sirius- "Harry is you don't go he will not just be onto me or Remus but also everyone else"

Harry- I sigh again "I knew, I just wish I could and wish that old fool is gone already"

Sirius- "I know Harry but life is just the way it is and don't worry he will be gone soon but not just yet remember Tom's plans"

Harry- I nod "yeah I do"

----

C.W.