Chapter 52

Twelve years later

Harry- I sniff "they all grow up so much" I watch as Lilith and the twins Raven and Lucifer

Tom- "remember love they will be coming back for the holidays" I say pulling him into my arms

Harry- "I know but they just grow up so much I wish they were little one again already"

Tom- "I wish that to love but at some point they will just grow up again anyway no matter what as long they are alone they have there big sister Lilith and there cousins Scorpious, Siren and Annabeth they will be fine love"

Harry- I sniff looking up "can we have another one please"

Tom- I smile "yes my love, I have always wanted a large family but I don't know how large but I miss having to look after you when you were pregnant which was cute even when you were having weird craving and mood swings and missing looking after a little one or on running around instead of being nearly soon to be teenagers for Lilith one year and the twins two"

Harry- I hug him while I keep checking him on the lips pulling back and doing it again for over ten times "thank you so much love"

Tom- "thank you love, I am always glad to make you happy"

Harry- "and I like it when you also happy too"

Tom- "of course my love, I love you my little Horcrux"

Harru- I smile "I love you too my handsome king"

----

C.W.