Chapter 46

Harry- I saw the girl on the court yeard her shoes off and feet in the black lake. I go over to her and sit down next to her.

Luna- "I knew you would be coming"

Harry- I hum "you are right at that young sear"

Luna- I smile to him "atleast someone had figured it out without guessing like others do because if you guess you don't get told but if you know, you can guess where I am getting at"

Harry- I nod "I do"

Luna- "they are practing in the room of requirement on the, on the seventh floor. You have to walk backwards and forwards three times before allowing you entrance, I will show you, follow me" I put my shoes back on before we go back into the castle going up the stairs to the top floor before doing what I said before walking backwards and forwards before the doors appear allowing us in "here we are?"

Harry- "how come you are showing this to me aren't you in the club also"

Luna- "I am but not to learn, I don't care about the club or about going against the rules unless it's to do with people taking my stuff and because I sleep walk something that I can't really help I even get past my own spells and wards some how and end up somewhere around the castle or outside somewhere or if I get caught they wake me up and take me back to my dorms but I don't get point taken off because all the Professors no of my sleepwalking condition. Plus I am Neville side for everything, yes I know he is Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange son and everything but he gets me unlike others and is my first ever friend and boyfriend"

Harry- I hum "understandable, whatever Tom does or goes I will always follow even if we argue or have to talk about it in the end, we always have the true intentions for each other"

Luna- "are you going to tell Umbridge about this?"

Harry- I nod "I will and hopefully be there to see it all happen, the whole them getting caught and everything thing"

Luna- "and I shall see it, I am not going back and getting caught but you know what I mean" I point to my head and my eyes

----

C.W.