Chapter 29

Harry- I stand there with the others waiting outside when I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn gasping "oh my god your here" I hug him.

Tom- I smirk "of course, I can't miss your first dance my little Horcrux" I whisper in his ear feeling him shiver

Harry- I pull away "you look like an mini version of you self you kind of made you self look different but kept the blue eyes and hair which I am glad you didn't change"

Tom- I chuckle "didn't want Dumbledick finding out it is me did I"

Harry- I smile "of course not"

McGonagall- "everyone get in line "ermm Mr...?"

Tom- "Prevelle"

McGonagall- "Mr Prevelle, you might want to join the others inside"

Harry- "but he's my date"

McGonagall- I blush "oh I'm sorry Mr Prevelle I didn't know, you stand at the back like Mr Potrer here is"

Tom- I nod and join the back seeing Harry do the same knowing it goes by order of who's name comes out of the hat.

Harry- when it was out turn, we both nod to each other before walking out hearing gasp and whispers around as I take Tom's hand going out onto the dance floor. I put my arm/hand on his shoulder and my left hand into his hand as he puts his left arm/hand around my waist. I smile up at him as we start dancing around the dance floor until the music/first dance finished after that I lean against him with both of my arms around his neck and his around my waist as we dance a slow dance "thank you for coming tonight"

Tom- I smile down at him "with pleasure Harry, I am glad to make you happy"

Harry- "well you made me more than happy, you being here is the greatest thing in my life"

Tom- "Harry can I ask you something?"

Harry- I look up "of course"

Tom- "will you Harry Potter become my boyfriend?"

Harry- I smile brightly "yes I would love for you to be my boyfriend"

Tom- I lean down kissing him with a smile on my face as he accept and kisses back as we start to passionately make out. I pull back "you make me so happy Harry, I never would of thought I would find love or feel love one bit in my life"

Harry- "same here, I guess we haven't had the most perfect life but atleast we found each other"

Tom- "that we did love, that we did"

----

C.W.