Chapter 41

Harry- I smile walking down the hall way to only hand something hit my chance, I look down hearing it the floor seeing a pie "seriously boys that is so old"

Fred- I pout "oh come on Harry, it's funny"

George- "oh by the way we spoke to Hermione"

Harry- "What did she say?"

Fred- "well her true intentions are exactly"

George- "to do with anything to do with Dumbledore"

Fred- "she believe what he is doing to you and others are wrong"

George- "and that he should be published for his crimes"

Fred- "all she wants is to be either left along or have apart on the opposite side to Dumbledore"

George- "side of the war but truly hopes that they will all accept her even though she is a muggleborn"

Harry- I hum "interesting, I didn't see that coming but then again I was kind of hopeing of that happening, could you speak to her because I only know you are here for a visit especially your newly formed trouble maker brothers"

Fred- I shrug "sure but what can I say about those two they are awesone"

Harry- "and annoying at hell at time"

George- "oh don't worry when were here we shall protect you from those Lestrange Twins"

Harry- "yeah because like you are better"

Fred- "looks like someone is in a mood"

Harry- I stomp my foot down "I am not in a mood, now stop teasing me or I will make you pay!" I the sniff when seeing the shock on their faces and fear in their eyes, I move over hugging the both "I'm sorry for scarying you, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

George- we hug the teen before leading to were we last saw Voldie

Tom- I look when hearing the sniff and noises of crying come into the room "what have you both done?"

Fred- "we were teasing him about being in a mood before he threatened us about teasing him and making us pay, our faces must of shown what we were feeling about that, then he just broke down crying and hugged up and kept saying sorry"

Tom- I nod sitting back down and pulling Harry into my lap "oh my little Horcrux, they are okay and not angry at you at all love"

Harry- I sniff looking to the twins "really?"

Fred- "really"

George- "brother"

Fred- "we would never be angry with you"

George- "never because we don't easily get angry and I"

Fred- "don't remember the last time we were angry except for"

George- "when angry with Mother and Ron"

Fred- "but that was because we were told that"

George- "Dumbledore was going to make you fight Voldemort here"

Fred- "then kill you after you got Ginny pregnant"

George- "so then they can take all of your money and objects"

Fred- "other than what they are taking right now"

Harry- "wait there taking my money and Ancient objects that have past down through family or belong to my parents!?"

George- we both nod "yeah we bother thought you know"

Fred- "that why we thougth you were allowing them to get away with it"

George- "before taking all of it away including the burrow which is your property and others property the Order of Pheonix at using as safe houses or homes to live at"

Harry- I growl "oh they are so going to fucking pay" then I smirk looking at the time "but what you said was a brilliant idea, maybe I might just do that but instead of allowing them off I am going to taking it all away from them until they are left with nothing left and they will be homeless and ruined"

Tom- "then I guess we will be having a trip to the bank tomorrow"

Harry- "why not to day?"

Tom- "harry is six in the afternoon and you look tired love"

Harry- I yawn "that's because I am"

Tom- his little yawn is so cute I can see the awe on the Twins faces luckily he isn't looking there way no more "come on love, food and rest"

Harry- I hum "carry?"

Tom- I smile "always when you ask" I lift him, he is getting heavy but I will always be able to carry him with having loads of strength

----

C.W.