01

"[name]-chan, today i graduate." your boyfriend says. He was sad.
"Omi-kun, don't be sad we can still meet."
"Actually, [name], i think we should break up."

Your world was crashing slows. You start crying. You didn't understand why he wants to broke up with you. He is the best boyfriend that you have and now, he is leaving you. Isn't a joke, Kiyoomi doesn't make jokes.

"I'm sorry, [name]." he said and leave.

He left her alone. After all the memories that they had, he leave. Everyone saw how he break your heart into pieces. The volleyball boys go after him and trying to make him go back to you. But it was impossible. She knew it from the start that having a relationship with Sakusa Kiyoomi isn't the easiest thing, even though she didn't let him go, she was loving him and she still loves him.
Your friends were there for you the same as the volleyball boys.
The last day of your second year of high school is the worst day of you're life.
The next year wasn't going to be an easy one, but you still have your friends that will help you.
After you calm down, Komori told you that Sakusa was the change to play volleyball at Black Jackals. He always dreamed to play volleyball on that team, but for his dream, he left you alone. He promised to you that he will be with you forever but that is not gonna happen. It was just a lie. A lie that broke your heart harder.

《...》

You're last year at Itachiyama. You're still thinking about Sakusa and you always tell yourself that maybe he would come back to you. But that didn't happen. After you graduated your insomnia appeared again. The pills didn't make anything to you. You follow your dream too and you became a journalist. It was hard for you to be at your job even though you didn't sleep all night. After that sometimes you saw him on tv ,Sakusa Kiyoomi is the best volleyball player from Japan,. You're happy for him. He has a good life. Maybe he has a girlfriend too. But you're still in love with him and you can't change this, even though you try hard.

Your heart still asks for him.