09

"I don't understand." your boss said. "You came here for what? If i was wanting to let her without a job, both of you wouldn't be able to enter this building. You should thank me."

Kiyoomi was shock about your boss words. Though you know his right, if the bodyguards wouldn't let you in you didn't have the chance to talk with him.

"But," he continues. "if you guys came here, why don't you tell me you're relationship. How do you guys know each other?"
"We were in the same high school." you said. "We had a relationship at that time, but for now we are just friends."
"Interesting. You are some of the best reporters in here but even if i want i can't let you go back to work, consider a 2 weeks holiday. I'll pay you half this 2 weeks. Don't show out to much. That's all, questions?"

You looked at Kiyoomi, he looked confused but he didn't seem that he has some questions. You get up and you dragged Kiyoomi after you. That's the moment when he realized that he isn't in your boss office anymore.

"What did just happened?"
"Well, a lot, i'll explain to you when we get home."

《...》

You accepted that in these 2 weeks to stay at Kiyoomi place, the thing being that you can't go out that much so he can't come to you every day.

"Your place is really cute." you said.
"I'm glad you like it."

You heard a little ding coming from the door. Kiyoomi never had too many friends so you wonder who it was.
Kiyoomi opens the door with a sighed like he knows who was at the door.

"Omi-san, you're at the tv, at every single channel." a boy with a blond hair said while he enters the house and then he saw you. "Oh, so you're Omi-san girlfriend, [last name] right?"
"I'm not his girlfriend." you said.
"So, you work as a reporter tell me, how can i became popular."
"Hey, hey, hey. Bokuto Koutarou here." a boy with a white-black hair said.

The only one that didn't say anything to you was the orange-haired one.

"Don't be like that with her." Kiyoomi said.
"Omi-san it's a protective boyfriend?" the blond boy said putting his arm around you just to tease Kiyoomi.
"Don't touch her, Miya." Kiyoomi said.

He takes his arm off you being surprised that Kiyoomi said his last name.

"What do you guys want?" Kiyoomi ask.
"We saw you on tv with her, and she's supposed to be your girlfriend so for sure we came here to see you and meet her." Miya said.

《...》

"Sorry for my friends. Actually sorry for Atsumu he's always like this." Kiyoomi said cleaning the table, you help him.
"No, it's fine. Atsumu-kun was talking a lot of ideas of how to become popular at the tv and i give him some tips."
"Hope they don't come tomorrow again, cause i'm gonna go crazy."
"You play volleyball with them for years, now you don't want to stay with them?" you ask.
"They didn't come in my room or house just 2 times and in the gym i didn't really care about them."
"That's something normal for you, you always do that."
"I didn't did that with you." he said.
"We have been together for 2 years. And it takes 6 months for me to come to your place or you to come at me. And even if i take a shower before coming to your house you still put me to take a shower at your place." he gives you a look like what you said isn't true and didn't happen. "Don't look at me like that, Omi. You know that is true."

For the second time, he blushed when he heard his nickname. He missed you calling him Omi. Of course you miss your nicknames too.

"I don't remember when that happens."
"But you remember how we met."
"Of course i remember that."
"You're such a lier sometimes."
"Okay, okay it's true, you basically have 3 showers in a day." he said.
"No, i had 5, i don't know how but you make me shower for 5 times in a day, every day for 2 years."
"Oh, i was about to forget, after this 2 weeks we are able to show out together?"
"I don't know, maybe."

My heart asks if we gonna stay together after this.