08

The next day, you and Kiyoomi get ready to go to your job. He wanted to convince your boss to not get you fired. Now you didn't care about the paparazzi or fans anymore, if you meet Kiyoomi on the street and say hi to him everyone would think that you have a date with him.
Kiyoomi was ready to go and ready to meet your boss.

"You sure you want to do that?" you ask him.
"Of course, i don't let that guy do whatever he wants with you." he said putting his mask. "You gonna take a mask to."
"I have lipstick on, i'll ruin the mask."
"That wasn't a question. You can take germs from everyone."

You didn't say anything to him, just go to the bathroom at take your lipstick away and go back to the hallway to put your heels on.

"Don't you think this dress is to short?" he asks closing his phone.
"You choose it. You clearly said that this is long enough. And i'm not gonna change my dress." you said putting your mask on. "Did you called a taxi?" he just makes a little sound meaning yes.

You take your key and open the door, as soon as you open as soon someone takes a photo of you. In front of your house, we're a lot of reporters asking different questions. You close your house as Kiyoomi gets out. He takes your hand and he walks into the crowd of the reporters. You know, that now he is scared because of 2 things, one: you losing your job, two: the crowd. For sure he wanted to get over with this as soon as possible. You saw the taxi waiting for you right in front of a store but Kiyoomi didn't notice. You put your hand to his shoulder, making him look at you, you pointing at the taxi. You kinda run to the taxi like it was the last thing you do. You enter the taxi and say the address. At your job will be easier to enter because of the bodyguards that are in front.

《...》

Again, you run to the doors of the building where your job is. You take out your ID card that the company made for you and dragged Kiyoomi inside with you. You get early so isn't that many people, well as always here aren't that many people, but your cameraman was here and for sure he gonna say something to you.

"[name]-chan!"

As your though.

"Gosh, you're okay. Why didn't you tell me that you date...him?"
"I don't date him, that's the thing."
"Not yet. Sorry, we have something to do. You have a lot of germs so she won't talk to you again." Sakusa said grabbing your hand and go to the first sign that said boss office.
"Kiyoomi, that's my friend. Don't be rude to him."
"He's full of germs, you don't know what he did before coming here." he said while he was following the signs.
"Are you jealous, Omi?"

When he heard his nickname, he stopped. You didn't use his nickname after you meet him, that causing his red cheeks. You know how to tease him. You know a lot of things about him, at first when you use nicknames he didn't like it, we wanted you to stop, but after some time he wanted to call him just by his nickname.

"We gonna talk about that later, sweet lips."

You get embarrassed about that nickname, he puts a lot of nicknames but this one he only used after he kissed you. He called you heartie most of the time, the reason being that you are the only one that stole his heart.
Somehow, now you're in front of you're boss office. You're scared, you didn't want to lose your job that you try so hard to have it.

"If you lose your job you can be bubble tea maker." he smiled.
"Funny, i forget to laugh." you give him a serious look.

He was just as scared as you, and you know that.

Can you calm him down in a few seconds? No. Are you going to lose your job? Maybe. Are you gonna stay with Kiyoomi after this? Of course.

That was the only thing that you have on your mind before Kiyoomi knock at the door and hearing a come in. He enters and he dragged you in with him.

My heart asks if you can take this.