03

•unknown number
I'm Kiyoomi. Did you get home?

You•
Yes, thanks for carrying.

•Kiyoomi
Make sure to disinfect yourself.
  Read at 16:40

You weren't sure about all of this. To give him another chance it wasn't easy. You're still scared about your heart, even though you're heart can't be the same as in high school when your relationship with Sakusa was perfect, but you tried to fix it, even though you still didn't find all the miss pieces.
Now that you finally see him after all this time you remember why you fall in love with him. It wasn't for his look, you always find cute the boys that doesn't talk that much. You dared to be the volleyball team manager for 2 days, that's how you meet him. Somehow he always came to you but he didn't talk with that much. After some time he started talking a lot with you and you started falling in love with him.
Also, you still don't understand why he doesn't play volleyball anymore, he loves volleyball.
You start overthinking again and you didn't remember to take your pills this morning. The doctor asked you with you overthink about but you say that is not a single thing but you knew that you were thinking about Sakusa every time.
Now you started overthinking about him, again and again, you stay in your bed trying to sleep, but your head hates you so much, you were thinking about Sakusa. You were thinking that this is not gonna end. It was impossible to sleep.
The hours passed so fast. You were still thinking about what happened today. You took your phone and looked at the clock, 2 am, also you saw 4 new messages.

•Kiyoomi
You disinfect yourself?
   Send at 17:23

•Kiyoomi
Did you eat something?
   Send at 17:49

•Kiyoomi
Are you okay?
   Send at 21:59

•Kiyoomi
You're sleeping?
    Send at 01:32

You•
Sorry that I didn't answer, I had something to do.

•Kiyoomi
Something to do at 2 am? Don't lie to me like that. And more important why you don't sleep?

You•
I have insomnia so i can't sleep, how about you?

•Kiyoomi
Do you have insomnia? Don't tell me it is my fault, right.

You•
I think so. You don't have to worry about it, i had insomnia when i was little so now i'm ok with it.

•Kiyoomi
Do you want me to come over?

You•
I don't think that it is a good idea to leave your house at 2 am.

•Kiyoomi
No, it's ok, after all, it is my fault. And if you don't remember you give me another chance so let me use it.

You•
Fine, Sakura street number 24.
Read at 02:17   

He's coming over, trying to make things right, even though he can't. Or maybe sometimes things have to go really bad before everything turning good at the end.
You turn on the tv, making some light in the room.
You were happy. You gonna see him, even though you don't want to remember him. Maybe the missing pieces of your heart are at him. Or maybe this is your life with insomnia and crying about the only boy who takes all your heart forever.
After some time, you heard a knock, you look at your phone, 02:34 am. You go faster at the door and open it.
You meet his black eyes. He hugged you. It wasn't just a simple hug, both you miss each other so much. You hugged him back. After this, you let him in.

"Tomorrow, you go to work?" he asked.
"No, i have a free day."
"How do you get insomnia?" he takes his mask off.
"I don't know how clean my house is so you shouldn't take your mask off."
"Don't worry, is your germs and i like them." he smiled at you.

Your heart melted for him another time. You like seeing him smile, it just makes your day better.

"My insomnia is caused by overthinking, i had it after I graduated. The pills don't have an effect or me, and just sometimes i sleep maximum an hour."
"I'm sorry."
"You don't have to, you didn't know that if you left me i'm gonna have insomnia."
"Is still my fault." he said. "Want to try to sleep with me, [name]?"
"I don't think this gonna work but we can try."

You go with him to your bedroom. He took off his jacket letting on the floor. He got into your bed waiting for you.

"You know i won't bite you. And you sleep with me a lot of times."

He was right. You got into your bed and look at the walls. For you it was impossible to sleep.

"Come here, silly." he dragged into his arms.

You missed to stay like that with him. You put one of your hands to his chest the same as your head and with the other hand you played with his hair a little.
After your eyes start closing slowly, making you fall asleep.

My heart doesn't ask about you because now you are with me.