10

Staying with Kiyoomi wasn't that easy as you thought is gonna by just by having the reason that you know him and his reactions.

"Tell me, why did you put your masks in the kitchen." you said while you take the box full of masks.
"Not enough space." he said.
"This house is literally bigger than mine. You have more space than you need to have."
"Then I have too many things."
"No, you don't, you are too lazy to stay and wash all of your clothes."
"I am not lazy."
"Says the one you tell me to give the remover that was in front of him."
"That happened once."
"Once is enough." you said going to the bathroom to put the box somewhere.

You know that he always put his box of mask everywhere, just in case he needs it, but of course he don't wear a mask in his kitchen, because the only time when he goes to the kitchen is to drink water or to eat something.

"[name], can we go somewhere?" he suddenly asks.
"You know we can't go out, right now."
"I know." his voice cracked.
"Where did you want to go anyway?"
"A date."
"Funny, Sakusa." when you turn around you saw his face and realized he didn't joke about it. "Oh, so you wanna take me on a date? You know that I don't mind if we just stay in the living room watching a movie."
"I know that, but I wanted to make something cute as you waste your time with me."
"You silly, " you take his face on your hands. "you don't waste my time, you never did."
"Yes but-"
"No buts, take me on a date, I bet you can do something for me even though we are looked in here."
"I don't know."
"You wanna take me on a date or not?" you ask.
"Yes."
"Then do something, you already know that I'm gonna like, actually I like the things that you do."
"If you say so, then I'm gonna try something."
"That's the vibe." you kissed his nose and he blushes.
"Don't tease me like that." he said and you laughed.

[...]

"[name]!" Kiyoomi called you.
"What's wrong?" you said entering the kitchen.
"I was trying to make something fancy, but this isn't looking fancy and I don't think it is edible." he shows you the food that he was trying to make.
"It is edible but it doesn't have a good taste probably. Your skills in cooking are like my skills in drawing."
"You don't know how to draw."
"That's the point. You should tell me if you need help."
"I didn't need help." he said.
"Then let's make pancakes, you have chocolate, right?" you said looking into the refrigerator.
"I guess, you know that I don't really eat chocolate."
"Surprisingly, you have some."

[...]

"But when I accidentally put chocolate on your face." you laugh.
"That wasn't funny. I had chocolate on my face." he said.
"Okay, but the pancakes are so good." you said eating one.
"But this isn't like a date."
"Of course it is. What makes you think it isn't?"
"Um, I don't know."
"You remember our first date? It was the first we kissed." you smiled.
"Yes, I remember that." he smiled.
"That makes you feel that this isn't a date, because we didn't kiss?"
"No, yes, no, maybe. I wouldn't make you something that you didn't what and I guess you don't want to-"

You press your lips on his. Kiyoomi was the same as always, he wasn't good at expressing his feelings or telling what he wants but for you was easy to know what he wants.
You stopped the kiss and take a breath. He was shocked.

"[name], you didn't have to do that." he said.
"Who said that I didn't want. I missed you, Kiyoomi." you smiled at him.

My heart asks if it's good what we do.