12

"What was the part with the hospital?" he asks.
"You already know what insomnia is, the thing is that if the brain doesn't get enough sleep or you'll go crazy or you gonna have a mental illness, also the alternative that the brain can stop every time this thing still exists." you explain to him.
"And what the doctor said?"
"Oh, nothing much actually, I'm starting getting better, which is great."
"Of course it is."

[...]

Some day's past, you facetime Kiyoomi and talk a lot with him. You know that you didn't tell Kiyoomi the truth, you actually had a period when you felt really good cause you to sleep for about 4 hours but there were years that you spend without sleeping so meaning that your brain is very stress and you always overthink everything. Your mental health isn't a good one so as you said to Kiyoomi your brain could stop working in every second.

You heard a lot of knocks and someone who was yelling your name and because of that you get up from your bed and go to open the door. As you open the door you saw 4 faces, Hinata, Atsumu, Kiyoomi, and Bokuto.

"[name]-channn!" Atsumu hugged you.
"Stupid Atsumu, you don't know what personal space means?" you heard Kiyoomi said.
"Omi-san, don't be rude. I will not steal [name]-chan from you or you want me to say, girlfriend." Atsumu said as he forces you to get closer to his body.
"Can someone punch him for me, I don't wanna have his germs and I don't wanna get stupid." you laugh.
"Funny Atsumu." you said. "Why are you guys here anyway?"
"We wanted to come with us, [name]-chan." Hinata said smiling. "Would you like to come? Atsumu twin is coming too."

Now is just have to pray that Atsumu's twin is better than him.

"Yeah, sure."

[...]

For sure God heard me, cause damn, Osamu is much better than Atsumu. Thanks, God.

"So, [name], you are Sakusa's girlfriend or something. You seem very close to him." Osamu asks as you two wait for the boys to get something for volleyball.
"I was his girlfriend, now I guess we are just friends or that's what I think. I'm not sure about it."
"You want to tell me that you still like Sakusa."
"Are you a magician or what?" you laugh.
"I just sell onigiri's, I'm pretty sure that I don't know anything about magic." he smiled.
"I don't see how do you don't have a girlfriend."
"I wait to choose the right girl. A lot of them want to date me because i look like that rat. Sometimes I really hate him."
"So you actually love me 'samu." Atsumu hugged his brother.
"You stupid rat, get off me." Osamu pushes Atsumu face as Atsumu tried to kiss his cheek.

[...]

After all the twins battle and Bokuto and Hinata broke 2 mannequins and some glasses you finally can go home. Sakusa walked you home because he didn't want you to go with Atsumu.

"Did you had fun?" you asked Sakusa.
"Fun? You can say so."
"I know you don't like Atsumu but Osamu, Osamu is better."
"If Atsumu hears that will probably kill you." he said and both you start laughing.

The rest of the walk was simple and you talk with Kiyoomi about different things until you reach your house.

"Thank you for walking me home, Kiyoomi."
"Oh, no problem."

You enter your house and go directly to take a long bath cause you need to relax, you had a long day.