13

Take the phone and call a fucking ambulance, [name]. that was your last thought before you call an ambulance and everything turns black.

(...)

You slowly open your eyes and everything was white.

Am I in heaven? Probably no.

You looked around and you realize that you are in a hospital room. You saw that you are connected to different appliances.
Are you shocked? No, not really. Scared? Probably. Felling bad? Of course.
Is this all your life? Is this your end? You had a good life actually or this is what you want to think about it. You didn't want to end this here, not after you met Kiyoomi again, not after you have another chance to his heart.
You knew it about what happened with you when you have insomnia, your parents knew it too and that was enough for you, you were ready to fight this but now Kiyoomi is again in your life and he makes your world turn upside down again.

Now that you think about it, your world and life never turn normal after you met him. You only think and care about him and that was all. You aren't obsessed with him you just love him too much to leave him. And that probably drives you crazy.

"Miss?" you wake up from your thinking session to see a nurse. "How are you feeling, miss?"
"Better, I guess." she notes down what you said.
"Do you want to call someone for you?"
"Can you call 2 persons?"
"Yes, miss."

(...)

"Why you didn't tell me about your health?" Kiyoomi asks.

Your parents are on their way but they are living in another city that's kinda far, and of course, Kiyoomi was the first that arrived at the hospital.

"I'm sorry."
"[name], a sorry doesn't change the situation."
"I know, I just didn't want you to take care of me again."
"You could tell me at least."

You talked with Kiyoomi a little then you start feeling bad, really bad.

"When can I take you home, you know I don't like hospitals." he said.
"I love you, Omi." you smiled.

He wasn't sure if you are joking or not but he was shocked at the same time.

"I-I love you too, [name]."

Some of the appliances start making strange noises and not after not much time a lot of nurses start entering your salon.

"Sir, please wait outside. We can't let you stay here."
"I love you, [name]!" Kiyoomi yelled as he was pushed out from the salon.
"I love you too, Omi."